Baka and Test

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Baka and Test is one of the funniest anime that I have ever seen. Season 1 is okay, but Season 2 will have you laughing the hardest you'll ever laugh in your life. English dub voices are good too.

I couldn't find the trailer that got me to watch this anime, but this is the next best thing :

It's nowhere near as good as the trailer that got me to watch this anime, btw, ;) However, I think the person just took the scene from episode 1 of season 1 and uploaded it to YouTube, then it got removed.

I highly recommend this anime if you're looking for a good comedy anime.

I watched the first season and had mixed feelings. Some episodes were awesome, while others were just boring. I have yet to watch the second one.

I watched the first season and had mixed feelings. Some episodes were awesome, while others were just boring. I have yet to watch the second one.
The second season is a lot better than the first IMO, ;) (I don't think there's one boring episode)

The second season is a lot better than the first IMO, ;) (I don't think there's one boring episode)

I'm really not sure if I watched or not (I can't watch the trailer)...
I will give a try, I love comedy animes...

I'm really not sure if I watched or not (I can't watch the trailer)...
I will give a try, I love comedy animes...
The trailer isn't that good TBH. If you love comedy anime, I think you'll get hooked with the first episode.

The trailer isn't that good TBH. If you love comedy anime, I think you'll get hooked with the first episode.

Yes, I watched it. Love it.
I usually watch subs, so I only know the Japanese name :D

PS: I HATE FANDUBS :punch::punch::punch::rage::rage::rage::rage::punch::punch::punch::punch::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
PS: That dub is mexican :panda:

Adding this anime to my list of anime to watch eventually 8)

Reactions: Marc
Yes, I watched it. Love it.
What about season 2?
Adding this anime to my list of anime to watch eventually 8)
Awesome! Let me know what you think about it when you watch it, :)

It's okay if I don't remember? 0.0
Do you remember this (it's just the season 2 trailer btw) :

Do you remember this (it's just the season 2 trailer btw) :

Nop. I think I didn't watch it then...
I will watch season one and two, but first I want to finish Vampire Knight Guilty.

@ErixSan Oh! I thought you finished season 1, :eek:

@ErixSan Oh! I thought you finished season 1, :eek:

I finished, but if I will watch the season two, I must remember the first one :p

I'm gonna start to watch this anime as of today, *hope its good*,it looks awesome. :D

I'm gonna start to watch this anime as of today, *hope its good*,it looks awesome. :D
Season 1 is decent (it's funny but later on episodes might feel a little "so so"), but season 2 is awesome.

Reactions: Reece
Sadly I got bored with Vampire Knight, because I don't like at all this type of animes, and that twist make me stop watching it.

I will start watching this one now...

Season 1 is decent (it's funny but later on episodes might feel a little "so so"), but season 2 is awesome.

Episode 1 buffering :thumbsup:

I've heard about it, and if I do decide to watch it, it'll be my first comedy-centred anime. Shocking, I know.

Reactions: ErixSan and Marc
Episode 1- The first two minutes of the anime, I knew I will be hooked. I got a new Anime to watch now :cool: Awesome !!! It will also be my first comedy anime just like @Master O'Puppets

Back