Challenge Beat me on Fire Emblem Fates

• Thread starter Apollo
  • Start date
Is this still open? bcuz if so, I'll be interested in playing this game. . . as soon as my team is complete and ready to roll. ;)

Is this still open? bcuz if so, I'll be interested in playing this game. . . as soon as my team is complete and ready to roll. ;)
Yep. It's still open. Just give me a date and time :)

I still need to prepare my team, and have been busy with other stuff, soooo. . . Probs not for a while ;-;

I'm interested, though I'm not the best at wagered matches, it seems. >w< (but then again, who is?)

The only thing I'm upset about is that I saved over my original file when I went to start a new game as male Corrin. So I still have teams from that file; I just can't ever alter them ever. ;w;

And then there's the file I have now, of course, with different-ish stuffs. (still Birthright, but y'know)

So... is this still a thing? :3c
I don't wanna bet very high, seeing as how I usually lose. >w<

I'm interested, though I'm not the best at wagered matches, it seems. >w< (but then again, who is?)

The only thing I'm upset about is that I saved over my original file when I went to start a new game as male Corrin. So I still have teams from that file; I just can't ever alter them ever. ;w;

And then there's the file I have now, of course, with different-ish stuffs. (still Birthright, but y'know)

So... is this still a thing? :3c
I don't wanna bet very high, seeing as how I usually lose. >w<
Yes. It's still up. Sorry for the inactivity :(

We could just play for fun :)

Reactions: Kitsune_Sakura64
Yes. It's still up. Sorry for the inactivity :(

We could just play for fun :)

Sounds cool. :cat:

Or we could bet 1 PC?
XD

Sounds cool. :cat:

Or we could bet 1 PC?