Best 3D Mario Game?

• Thread starter Acemaster
  • Start date
I love Super Mario Galaxy, but Super Mario 3d World is Sooooo gorgeous... And i love cats. I also love Yoshi. I would have to say Super Mario 3d World is the best one. However, Smg2 is a REALLY close runner up. I just wish SM3DW had actual SM3DL 3d effects. I also like Super Mario Sunshine, but FLUDD doesn't make that game any easier, in fact, the levels are specifically designed to be brutal even with FLUDD. I can't imagine how that game would play without FLUDD. Oh my god.

Wow i woud say, every game of Mariohave his own magic, all Mario 3d games are inovation, great ideas, expierence, and great memories, i remember the first time thar i play Super Mario 64 wow what a graphics, then the other that are great la mario sunshine that is a difrent game and like a said all mario games are inovation!!!:D:)

My most favorite Mario games is probably Super Mario Sunshine because I grew up playing that game on the game cube. I spent so much time playing the game, and I still have it to this day. Super Mario Sunshine has led me to the entire Mario Franchise and I enjoy it the most out of all the other Mario games!

Super Mario Galaxy is a great 3d Mario game. It has the typical Mario formula while adding so much more. But a very good 3d Mario game is Super Mario 3d World. That game was just "wow". I really like the level design and even the power ups, especially the cat suit and the Cherry Clone item. But it is sometimes hard to tell which is the clone and which is the real character.

My favorite is super mario galaxy 2 However I never played the first galaxy or Super Luigi galaxy if it is a official game and not a homebrew

Well,it isn't a mystery my favorite 3D adventure that Mario has been on is Super Mario Galaxy 1. :D
The game just screams amazing on almost any possible aspect regarding it,with fluent and fun gameplay,gorgeously composed soundtrack,fun missions(I didn't bother the Purple Coins that much on my last playthrough of the game),incredibly immersive level design and just overall nice presentation.
The only 3D Mario games I don't have is the original Super Mario 64 and Super Mario Sunshine,and personally,3D World almost comes close,being my 2nd favorite 3D Mario gam,but for now,I'll just stick with Mario's first go into the depths of space. :p

Oh god, this is like childhood memories, My favourite would HAVE TO BE super mario 64, i was given the game at just 5 years old, and played it forever, and forever. The game is probably one of the most known games of all time, and the word mario just makes you say, mario 64, Super mario galaxy was also great games! Introducing 3-D in a very intresting moving way, like how walking on a sphere shaped planet was just, outstanding. Nintendo really out did themselves :D.

I gotta go with Super Mario 3D World. That game is one of the best 3D Mario games I ever played. I love the new items that Nintendo put in the game especially the cat suit. I like that Nintendo put Rosalina in that game too because I love her spin attack (it helps me when I quickly gotta jump). Playing multiplayer is extra fun but it can sometimes be dangerous because if one person dies and three people are in a bubble, have to start all over XP

Super Mario Galaxy!

Seriously, I highly doubt Nintendo, much less anyone else, will be able to pull anything of the same quality ever again.

My favorite 3D mario game would have to be either Super Mario Galaxy 2 or Super Mario 3D World. I have wonderful memories of me and my extended family crouched around the TV playing Mario 3D World, and the headache that ensued later when my brother-in-law wouldn't stop picking Toad and running ahead of everyone else. I also have wonderful memories of Mario Galaxy 2, with its great soundtrack, inventive levels, and deep story (at least, for a Mario game...)

Reactions: GameWanter34
What do you think the best 3D Mario game is? In my opinion, Odyssey was probably best, since it was so addicting and had loads more content after the actual story.

Super Mario Galaxy 2 is my favorite Mario game, and one of the best games that I have ever played! What is your favorite/best 3D Mario game?
My favorite Mario game is Super Mario Odyssey. It makes me happy when I'm sad and I play it in sad times. But for the best mario game, it's objectively Super Mario Galaxy. From what I heard, its presentation is really good and has interesting design concepts. I haven't played it though. I have a copy of the game in my collection. But I don't have a Wii/Wii U nor a Wii Remote/Nunchuck

Back