• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
What are some of the best anime openings in your opinion? I really enjoyed the second Mirai Nikki opening, the latest Naruto Shippuden opening, and the first Attack on Titan opening.

Note: Openings for Mirai Nikki and Naruto Shippuden contain spoilers, :coffee:

Mirai Nikki :

Naruto Shippuden :

Attack on Titan :

I will add Dragon Crisis opening.
(I can't find it on YouTube)

you disgrace attack on titan by posting the naruto opening above it, opening 14 is good but hardly the best.

Anyways, both Attack on titan openings are epic.

Gundam wing opening is good but that is mainly nostalgic:

Death note is another:

phantom opening 2:

and black lagoon:

Fairy Tail (Season 9)

Dog Days (Season 2):

Sword Art Online (Season 1)

Magi Labyrinth of Magic (Season 1):

Not even sure how I missed Angel Beats, :eek:

Reactions: Moon Rain, Isabella and Reece
Vampire Knight:

I haven't watched enough anime yet to decide on anything else.

I liked Mirai Nikki's first opening better than the second one.
Agreed with AoT's opening being just epic :D
Angel Beat's opening is just amazing, one of my favorites of all time.
Clannad+after story openings are also really good. probably saying this cause it's my favorite anime but oh well :p

Reactions: Marc
Anime Openings I Like Are Below :)
Naruto Shippuden Opening 13
Naruto Shippuden Opening 1
Attack On Titan Opening 1
Sword Art Online Opening 1
The Anime Openings that I have just mentioned above are the ones I think are quite good. :)

Oh my god, I absolutely LOVE the opening for the original Naruto when he says "believe it" a lot. That kind of got on my nerves but he grew up :p let me find out what it was called. Okay its Naruto Opening 2. I love it so much! I wonder if theres a download on Itunes for it. Now i cant stop listening to it :p

Oh, I forgot to add Log Horizon opening:

Oh, I forgot to add Log Horizon opening:
Ah, this is my favorite anime in this season! Though the drawing is so so, and the story board is (only) good, but it can be accepted. The song accompanying it is awesome, with rap and those things. And the "blast" effect when you "log" in the first seconds of the opening. :D
Database, NOW!!!

Reactions: Reece
Ah, this is my favorite anime in this season! Though the drawing is so so, and the story board is (only) good, but it can be accepted. The song accompanying it is awesome, with rap and those things. And the "blast" effect when you "log" in the first seconds of the opening. :D
Database, NOW!!!
That song is epic, and I started watching it a few days ago with Fate/Zero and the anime has a similar genre to Sword Art Online, but I can see the storyline contains a lot of content :)

I guess I'll add Serial Experiments Lain opening. Boa's song was suited well there (not that Boa, this was from an English band with the same name). Quite old, yet it's cool I think. With everything freezes in time, Lain's hat is just hanging there but Lain seems to be innocent after all.

Reactions: gabbi12
SOUL EATER INTRO 1

Steins;Gate

Last edited by a moderator:
IDK if Pokemon TV cartoons are classified as Anime, but I really loved the Pokemon Diamond and Pearl opening theme.

I realy love the first and second hunterxhunter ending also the 11 opening of one piece

i love the opening for naruto shipuden also.. sasuke is soo cool...

i find this one very good - death note :p its catchy :p
i also like the bleach opening (can't remember which one )
i like mainly almost all but i really like these ones :p also some of the pokemon ones were good too like the first one :p and lots others

Pokemon Indigo League intro!

I liked Sakurasou no pet na Kanojo op 1, Noragami op 1, accel world op 1, and Shingeki no Kyojin op 2. If we're talking about pokemon op's, then my favorite was the third. (Johto journeys, I think)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back