Best buds. ^-^

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
I'm sure everyone remembers growing up with Mario. I sure do, still one of the games I love playing, or playing similar things to the series. Also, Mario has made a lot of friends as well, hasn't he? And even some that were out of his world! :hilarious: And we all have our favorite characters from the Mario series that we just love to pieces.

Which brings me to the question: If you could have one person from the Mario universe as a friend, who would you pick, and why? I'm interested to see who you'd pick! ^-^

Yoshi. He's endearing and caring, and if he can give rides, all the better; he can eat anyone who annoys me :vamp: Luigi would make a nice friend too; he's loyal, honest and knows what it feels like to be left out of the spotlight. :panda:

Reactions: T-Player Guy
@Sinnerweb :I had a feeling you'd think Luigi as well, lol. (Unless you read my mind... o_O ) Yoshi's a cool choice! Being to ride a DINOSAUR would be awesome! Plus, he can throw eggs dat explode... :cool:

But yeah, if I had to pick, Luigi would be my best friend. I feel like he gets me more than the others. I'm mostly really insecure like Luigi, but he overcomes them to reach his goal. I wanna do that too. :)

Bowserrrr. ^-^ Yoshi is a dinosaur but I don't like how he looks :c

I picked Bowser cause he can breathe fire and is adorable :3 We'd be best friends and we'd go to a carnival and get to ride everything for free cause they'd be scared of being burned to a crisp by him. D: We'd also go camping and make s'mores without firewood ^-^

Reactions: P2.0
I liek shy guys or yoshis i think they are my favourite mayro characters and i also liked Geno mfrom supra mayro RPG i think he was cool and oooh geno's theme was awesome i dont know but my choices arent that strange still those 3 are the ones i choose to be friends with :p

Luigi mah boy. Luigi seems like a really chill dude who could be a real handy guy in a pinch. Plus I feel like teaching him how to not be shy >.> Luigi deserves some love too tho, Mario takes most of the spotlight (Yes I know Year of Luigi already happened but still). Luigi could probably help get something really high up if I can't reach since he could make the jump. I would find much more enjoyment actually playing games with him just to see if he could handle himself in a game xD

@rawrrie :Oh right, I remember you said Yoshi looked weird. :hilarious: Bowser would be a good buddy, huh? Plus, I think there's enough room to ride inside his shell! :p. @Jotape™ :Wow, that's a lot of good candidates! :eek:. Out of those three, who would you want more??? @np2016 :I agree, Luigi does need more love, despite just having that one year thing. Don't get me wrong, aboth of the brothers are great, but I like Luigi more. I always played as Luigi, and even when played SMB3 as kids, I always grabbed the second controller just to play as him, lol.

Reactions: 3905
I
@rawrrie :Oh right, I remember you said Yoshi looked weird. :hilarious: Bowser would be a good buddy, huh? Plus, I think there's enough room to ride inside his shell! :p. @Jotape™ :Wow, that's a lot of good candidates! :eek:. Out of those three, who would you want more??? @np2016 :I agree, Luigi does need more love, despite just having that one year thing. Don't get me wrong, aboth of the brothers are great, but I like Luigi more. I always played as Luigi, and even when played SMB3 as kids, I always grabbed the second controller just to play as him, lol.
would prefer yoshi i remember myself playing mario world and memories come back so yeah i think is yoshi my best dinosaur pal in mayro world that practically Y i like yoshi and i also replayed mayro world many times but eh no one can deny Supra Mayro RPG being a great game

Yoshi would absolutely be boss to have around. *^* @Jotape™ Especially since he won't have to kill anyone, just lick them up, and put em in eggs. :sneaky: That is, of course, if you want him to....

Luigi.

Luigi may be a bit of a coward, but it's like me. He can be helpful, and could help with cleaning around the house, it would be no problem for him :)

@saltypepper : :') All this love for Luigi really warms me up inside... In a way, Luigi kinda reflects how we sometimes feel on the inside, doesn't it? We all wanna be braver to overcomes our fears and obstacles, like he does in the games, yes?

Yoshi would absolutely be boss to have around. *^* @Jotape™ Especially since he won't have to kill anyone, just lick them up, and put em in eggs. :sneaky: That is, of course, if you want him to....
Yoshi is love yoshi is life ah also forgot to say my first game with yoshi was yoshi's island :p it was really fun but eh was cartoony stylish and fabulous but i know not every1 like yoshi's island my favourite SNES game ever ;-; well after DK country :p DK country's graphics tho

@Jotape™ : Hey, I have Yoshi's Island on GBA! That was one of my favorites! I played that so long after I got the game! :D And yes, I agree, DK Country's graphics was unlike anything I've ever seen, despite it being for the SNES. Well done!

@Jotape™ : Hey, I have Yoshi's Island on GBA! That was one of my favorites! I played that so long after I got the game! :D And yes, I agree, DK Country's graphics was unlike anything I've ever seen, despite it being for the SNES. Well done!
Star Fox for SNES tho... such quality very graphic much 3d but it was kinda confusing when it came out because u had to go to all directions like in F-Zero but Star Fox was more complex so it was more difficult to see what was happening in my opinion but eh lets not get out of the theme of this thread i¿this is best buds no which SNES game has better graphics.... *runs off to make that thread*

Yoshi \: D/
He's probably my favorite character in the whole Mario series so there wouldn't be a reason not to pick him :p He's really a cute creature and also really helpful (in the Mario games, that is :p) Yoshi probably also has a good nature as well. It'd be fun riding on a Yoshi :D

For me it would be yoshi, he could help me go anywhere I needed in the mario world and mama Luigi might help me too because yoshi is with me xD. Anyways I pick yoshi just because he is cute caring and strong for the little guy.

I would have to pick Wario, as he is my favorite character form the Mario series. I have no idea what we would do together, but I assure you it would be far from a normal day. Making Microgames, having motorcycle duels, and eating pie for breakfast would be interesting to say the least...

Daisy is such cute, a fun-loving, spirited girl. And a good athlete to have with on any team. If I could, I would have Daisy as a friend.

Probably either Yoshi or Bowser. Or Koopa Troopa.

Yoshi is so cute and can give me rides and eat stuff and throw eggs and be cute. Bowser can make big fires so we can roast marshmallows easily. But Bowser is a bit... Big. It would very interesting to say the least. Yeah. i think Yoshi is who I'd choose if I could only pick one.

Oh or maybe a Koopa Troopa. They're really nice... I think.

Oh man. Now that is a good question. If I had to pick one character from the Mario universe, it would probably be Yoshi or Luigi. Luigi would be awesome because we're really alike in a lot of ways, and plus, Nintendo always uses him as the butt of their jokes, and I would want to hang out with him and actually be his friend. Yoshi would be a cool choice too, because imagine if you had Yoshi as a best friend. He could give you rides, he could be adorable, and he could be adorable. Did I mention that he could be adorable?

Back