BEST NINTENDO CHARACTER OF ALL TIME!!!!!

• Thread starter xxmathew6xx
  • Start date
xxmathew6xx

xxmathew6xx

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
Ahh nintendo the company you knew since you were in diapers. We all love nintendo in some way or another. There is just one question in probably everyones minds whats the best character in nintendo history so i'm gonna need you guys to help me out tell me your favorite character below thanks and peace.BTW my personal fave is Link.

Reactions: Rockback and 3dsatackman
I like Link(Link FTW!!) he has a awesome story behind all of his games, also in smash bros he is awesome. If I was to choose someone else than Link it would be Mario he is Nintendo's main mascot and although the story in the games is the same.. every time.. it is a nice game and is great for everyone.

I'd say duck hunt

Well I used to like luigi but now I think its pit or Pikachu for me.

Link. :cool: Hands down, The Legend of Zelda is the best series of all time, and Link is the best playable character/mascot in any game. That's just the truth, and you can't argue it. :sneaky:

Reactions: Mikaya
I love Yoshis because they're just so freaking adorable to be ignored,while also always willing to help you whenever they can(although some other careless people think that throwing them into pits is something they appreciate,which sad truth is,they don't).I also like Luigi because he has more charisma and likeliness than his older brother,and Link,which takes the "one image/emotion speaks more than a million words" phrase to high levels of personality and emotion. :D

Reactions: Rockback
Link! I have liked Legend of Zelda games ever since I played a Link to the Past, and Link makes a really great character to use.
He has the perfect look and personality. He looks like an experienced swordsman, and his voice acting is also really good. Especially the voice acting in Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess.

Reactions: Rockback
Dark pits PWNS all the other characters. First of all he can fly, something many characters don't boast. Secondly he has an arsenal of over 40 weapons. Thirdly he just looks plain awesome. Fourthly his music theme is epic. And lastly but not least he is in my favorite 3ds game of all time (kid icarus uprising)

The best Nintendo character for me would have to be Luigi. I remember when I was little and for my birthday I got Luigi's mansion for the Game Cube. I played that game for hours upon hours. And as I played more Luigi started to become my favorite for everything. Mario kart, tennis, party, super smash bros , and more. That is why Luigi is my favorite Nintendo character.

Favorite Nintendo character is pretty hard. Favorite Mario character is hands-down Toadsworth, but..hmm..out of the entirety of Nintendo, I would probably have to say a FE character, such as Ike/Marth/Lucina (since that is my favorite game series after all).

Uhhhhhh:banghead::confused::banghead::confused:
I guess luigi,sadly I've never played any of his games except ml dream team but I've always loved his character though

Well currently Link is so very awesome his stories and all are so great as well as the playability. Asides from him I like Pit cause hes very funny and its cool in the Kid Icarus: Uprising game you should try it to see for yourself anyways others I also like are Mario and Pokemons( the cute ones :rolleyes:)

Definitely Pikachu. But I still think when everyone thinks of nintendo, then its Mario.

I love Yoshi and Dixie Kong! xD

Obviously Mario. He was the first character in nintendo and formed all the other nintendo characters. Heck, Mario games are very fun. Each Mario game is amazing and never ever disappointing. Just think about it, no Mario, no other Nintendo characters.

Obviously Mario. He was the first character in nintendo and formed all the other nintendo characters. Heck, Mario games are very fun. Each Mario game is amazing and never ever disappointing. Just think about it, no Mario, no other Nintendo characters.
really? i never past the second level of Super Mario Bros. for SNES, but i couldn't past the three trap rooms at bowser castle in Super Mario RPG: The Legends of the Seven Stars for SNES, but overall: mute protagonists are dumb and/or borring.

I would be to say Link. He has a bunch of amazing games. He is a time traveling, magical, fairy boy. He goes and beats up a bunch of monsters in some old dongeons he finds, all to save Princess Zelda. In my opinion it's like Mario with peach, but better.

My favorite nintendo character is probably mario. I love his games. His games are always colorful and very creative. I love finding his power ups and using them. Mario is the most popular videogame character. He is basically nintendo's mascot. I could play mario games for hours and hours.

Ahh nintendo the company you knew since you were in diapers. We all love nintendo in some way or another. There is just one question in probably everyones minds whats the best character in nintendo history so i'm gonna need you guys to help me out tell me your favorite character below thanks and peace.BTW my personal fave is Link.
Nintendo you say I say Dark Pit

Back