Best Pokemon You Got From Wonder Trade

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I'm certain most of you got the worst of the worst in Wonder Trade :sneaky: (Pokemon X and Y), but if you did manage to get something cool, let us know in this thread.

Mmm... Nothing interesting for me...

I mean, with some low level pokémon easy to find at the start of the game, I got in a streak:
Lv. 18 Snorlax
Lv. 52 Spinda
Lv. 15 Luvdisc
Lv. 1 Riolu
Lv. 15 Zubat
So the last one was a Lv. 8 Skiddo.. º_º

How I receive a Fletcling, I got mad and send it again...
Got a Lv. 20 Golett.

With that, I sent that Zubat, got a Lv. 13 Flabébé, sent it back and got a Lv. 1 Charmander.

Sent a Lv. 1 Abra, trying to get more luck, got a lv. 20 Pancham.

I sent that Skiddo back, got a Lv. 8 Apitrini, sent it back and got a Lv. 25 Moomoo.

Reactions: MegaDarkLucario12
i got a Bulbasaur from it.

I've gotten a couple Eevees, a graveler with an everstone, Riolu, Polar Vivillion, and a Conceldur.

What is wonder trade?

What is wonder trade?
You'll find out tomorrow when you get the game, :p (just don't give away anything useful when you do ;))

You'll find out tomorrow when you get the game, :p (just don't give away anything useful when you do ;))

True. I sent today a Pikachu and got a Froakie back :D

Waiting till school's over right now should come out at 4:35
So awesome i walk home

Waiting till school's over right now should come out at 4:35
So awesome i walk home

Walk home? You mean run home!

Reactions: kje123
best thing I got from the wonder trade was a spritzee, since my version is X, I wonder if I'm going to get a Yveltal from wonder trade someday

best thing I got from the wonder trade was a spritzee, since my version is X, I wonder if I'm going to get a Yveltal from wonder trade someday

I got one too! :D

I did get a 5 perfect IV Noibat, wich is awesome because it made the process of creating a perfect Noibat much, much easier.

Reactions: JayRawrTiz
I've got a perfect 5 IV nature adamant ability swift swim magikarp and panchanm perfect 5 IV's nature Jolly and adamant jolly all of them are japanese :)

got a shiny lv 45 adamant Lucario (I shed a manly tear that day)

Reactions: TheNinjaFX, JayRawrTiz, MegaDarkLucario12 and 1 other person
got a shiny lv 45 adamant Lucario (I shed a manly tear that day)
Ahaha lol :thumbsup:

A level 45 Snorlax... I did not really need it that much though... Once (when I did not know what Wonder Trade was) I accidently traded a Level 50 fossil pokemon (I cannot remember what it was called)... :(

I got a Zubat from NateWantsToBattle during the Zubat Storm, that was quite a nice surprise.

I got bored one day and sent my shiny Clauncher on Wonder Trade and the guy thst got it started giving me "Nice!" repeatedly, it was funny.

Reactions: JayRawrTiz
I got a Zubat from NateWantsToBattle during the Zubat Storm, that was quite a nice surprise.

I got bored one day and sent my shiny Clauncher on Wonder Trade and the guy thst got it started giving me "Nice!" repeatedly, it was funny.

YOU SENT YOUR SHINY ON WONDER TRADE?!?!?!? Jeez do you have more of them? Seriously you could have just given it to me... Hahaha lol :) seriously though you should have gaven it to me :( .

YOU SENT YOUR SHINY ON WONDER TRADE?!?!?!? Jeez do you have more of them? Seriously you could have just given it to me... Hahaha lol :)

When people started finding out about Fish Chaining, I did it literally all day once. I did it before I joined here.

The best things I got were a protean Froakie and Mawhile.

Back