Offering Beta and Alpha Key Grab Bag

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
BUMP. There are keys still available. Also, the Geometry Dash offer is still on.:panda:

Reactions: AricAttack
ok thanks for telling ill try

BUMP. Geometry Dash offer is still on.:panda:

Sorry I can't get it really sorry

EDIT: New shipment has arrived! More keys have been added!

what is Bump

what is Bump
BUMP stands for Bring Up My Post. Its purpose is to bring your post up to the top of the list. That way, people will notice it when they go to the section its in.

BUMP stands for Bring Up My Post. Its purpose is to bring your post up to the top of the list. That way, people will notice it when they go to the section its in.
I knew that bump was for bringing your thread to the time of the list but I didn’t know it was an acronym thanks :D

I knew that bump was for bringing your thread to the time of the list but I didn’t know it was an acronym thanks :D
No prob!:cool:

Still have keys up for grabs. Also, Geometry Dash offer is still on. :pompus:

EDIT: Alpha keys are now a part of the shop! Effective now, the shop title has been changed to "Beta and Alpha Key Grab Bag". Hope you enjoy this little change!

EDIT: This shop has now been combined with my other Steam and Xbox Games shop. So, this thread is now no longer active. If you would like to purchase one of these, please visit my other shop. Thanks again! @Marc Please close this. :locktopic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back