Bleach

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Matthew

Matthew

WE ARE... MARSHALL!!
Towns Folk
The tale of Ichigo, Rukia, The Soul Society, and all those fun details. Have you watched it? Thoughts on the anime?

Reactions: Flarence
It's on my watch list.

In my eyes, this is one the best animes of all time, and it's my favorite to date so far. The fillers are a bit annoying, I suggest that you don't bother with them unless you don't mind them.

However, the character development is great and the battles are really epic; there's not any real romance. It gets really amazing once Ichigo gets in his first real fight with someone.

In my eyes, this is one the best animes of all time, and it's my favorite to date so far. The fillers are a bit annoying, I suggest that you don't bother with them unless you don't mind them.

However, the character development is great and the battles are really epic; there's not any real romance. It gets really amazing once Ichigo gets in his first real fight with someone.
Who would you classify as his first real fight?

Do you really wanna know? It contains spoilers.

Do you really wanna know? It contains spoilers.
How far into the storyline is it? But, I've watched a great portion of it, and know quite a bit about the storyline even though I haven't watched it all so go ahead.

And, I always considered Renji his first real fight. Not sure why, but I did

That's actually exactly what I was referencing to. ~
Renji was his first major catlyst and it gets a billion times better from there.

That's actually exactly what I was referencing to. ~
Renji was his first major catlyst and it gets a billion times better from there.
Renji let Ichigo see that he was made to become a powerful soul reaper, half hollow, quincy born, whatever it is he is.

Reactions: Flarence
I was a big fan of the anime and it's movies, a bit sadden to see it gone though. I do hope for it's return since the manga got epic with it's last arc.

My goodness, I want them to continue making more episodes as well. With the Manga now ahead with quite the lead, the anime could restart and less fillers could possibly take place. That'd be really cool.

My goodness, I want them to continue making more episodes as well. With the Manga now ahead with quite the lead, the anime could restart and less fillers could possibly take place. That'd be really cool.

It would take the anime half a year to cover all current manga chapters and that's with no filler. I say we need to wait 2 years before the anime comes back.

Who would you classify as his first real fight?

I might be biased, but I would say Byakuya was his first "real" opponent.
Ikkaku was weak :p
Renji wanted to lose, he wanted to believe that Ichigo could save Rukia.
And as for Zaraki, well this guy was just crazy. They were basically playing tag during most of the battle. And when the real fight did start (with Zaraki releasing his Sharingan) it all ended with one attack.

It would take the anime half a year to cover all current manga chapters and that's with no filler. I say we need to wait 2 years before the anime comes back.
Do you think there is any chance of the anime coming back?

Bleach, I would have to say is probably the second best anime I've ever watched. The thing I like about Bleach is its not so kiddy like most of the other animes are. I like how it has a mature audience. To be honest, though, I would have like there to be more romance between Ichigo and Rukia :p

It's on my watch list.
Started watching this and I'm at episode 80 already, :eek: It was going great with the Soul Society but now it's blah and I honestly can't wait for them to finish the whole Bount episodes.

Also, I wanted to see the full fight between Yama, Shunsui Kyōraku and Jūshirō Ukitake :panda:

Reactions: BjFauble
yeah its a great anime and i love it ! every part of it ! except the fillers of course - skip the fillers and it will be amazing ! its really good !

bleach is the best anime i have read and watched especially ichigo and his hollow powers

Okay, so I finished this anime (or only the stuff with Sōsuke Aizen) and I have to say, this anime is great without fillers. Yeah, I did a Google search and found some interesting information detailing the filler episodes (to skip), :angelic:

The fights aren't as good as Naruto Shippuden, but the story is more interesting IMO.

Okay, so I finished this anime (or only the stuff with Sōsuke Aizen) and I have to say, this anime is great without fillers. Yeah, I did a Google search and found some interesting information detailing the filler episodes (to skip), :angelic:

The fights aren't as good as Naruto Shippuden, but the story is more interesting IMO.

I do highly recommend watching the last two filler arcs of bleach as they are far better than the last anime cannon arc by far.

My brother used to watch it a lot, and he always says that I should watch it too, but I'm not really into anime series with more than 50 episodes and he said that after some time it started to get 'unoriginal' but I don't really know what he meant by that. Maybe I'll try it in the future :p

Back