Borderline Battle front ReBirth

• Thread starter Shin
  • Start date
Shin

Shin

He with the heart of wood.
Banned User
Hey guys making this new Borderline battle front because tatsu can't be bothered if you guys want to repost your profiles onto this one I'll add you. Here are the rules

Rules of the RP:

You must make an OC, a country name, And a class such as medic, swordsman, brawler, Mage, etc. you can use any class you can think of as long as you can name it's ability.

OC's must have a reasonable amount of strengths and weaknesses to balance it out. You choose how you would like

You can post a max of two post in a row and can not edit post or delete, I will know. You post two short ones, bam you gotta wait until someone else post.

During your post you choose who you would like to attack, or defend. It is up to you.

Alliances are allowed up to a max of 3 people. Everyone has 30hp. You die, you lose. You can also back stab allies since only one can win. Once you die, you are out of the RP and can only commentate on the action in warrior heaven.

I will not be participating but I am the Announcer and Main Commentator. I can cause random effects and you will not know what these effects will be and I will use a RNG on scratch that I'll make once all slots are filled.

Good luck and have fun, the second post after this will keep track of all records. And even tho you start out with 30, you can go over that amount ONLY if you are lucky to be called out by the RNG. It also possible to be revived.

Good luck comrades

You have 15 points to divide up between attack and defense. When you attack, total damage is counted for by atk - def. Jack has 8 atk and jill has 4 def. Jilk takes 4 def. If def is higher than or equal to the atk, all damage is nullified. Random events can determine this. And you can both attack and team up on someone.
And the list of people added (so far)
1.Erikiliem: (Kog'maw)Justin Vordus,medic, 5 attack, 10 defence. Healing aura +10 defence for three turns and can only heal himself. Once this is over -5 defence and attack.
2.Chimac: (bobcam7) Garret Masai, Marksman, 6 attack 9 defense, can't hit under 12hp
3.Forest Country: (Vinog73) Ino Asaka, werebeast, 5 attack, 10 defense, use of blood devastation(+5 attack defense is set to zero for 3 turns)
4.Valhalla (animaljammer109)Luna 7 attack 8 defence Future sight: Can see the enemies move for three turns
5.Kastor (Shinzai) Aris Attack 7 Defense 8
6.Hoshido (superwill123) Llorthius 1 attack 14 defence
7. Noir (camnol10) Cal 8 attack 7 defence.

Anyone else just re-post you infromation on your character and I'll add it.

Last edited:
Awesome. Watching this tread now! ;)

Hey guys making this new Borderline battle front because tatsu can't be bothered if you guys want to repost your profiles onto this one I'll add you. Here are the rules

Rules of the RP:

You must make an OC, a country name, And a class such as medic, swordsman, brawler, Mage, etc. you can use any class you can think of as long as you can name it's ability.

OC's must have a reasonable amount of strengths and weaknesses to balance it out. You choose how you would like

You can post a max of two post in a row and can not edit post or delete, I will know. You post two short ones, bam you gotta wait until someone else post.

During your post you choose who you would like to attack, or defend. It is up to you.

Alliances are allowed up to a max of 3 people. Everyone has 30hp. You die, you lose. You can also back stab allies since only one can win. Once you die, you are out of the RP and can only commentate on the action in warrior heaven.

I will not be participating but I am the Announcer and Main Commentator. I can cause random effects and you will not know what these effects will be and I will use a RNG on scratch that I'll make once all slots are filled.

Good luck and have fun, the second post after this will keep track of all records. And even tho you start out with 30, you can go over that amount ONLY if you are lucky to be called out by the RNG. It also possible to be revived.

Good luck comrades

You have 15 points to divide up between attack and defense. When you attack, total damage is counted for by atk - def. Jack has 8 atk and jill has 4 def. Jilk takes 4 def. If def is higher than or equal to the atk, all damage is nullified. Random events can determine this. And you can both attack and team up on someone.
And the list of people added (so far)
1.Erikiliem: (Kog'maw)Justin Vordus,medic, 5 attack, 10 defense
2.Chimac: (bobcam7) Garret Masai, Marksman, 6 attack 9 defense, can't hit under 12hp
3.Forest Country: (Vinog73) Ino Asaka, werebeast, 5 attack, 10 defense, use of blood devastation(+5 attack defense is set to zero for 3 turns)
4.Valhalla:(Valkyri) Lana, uses call to battle (+3 to attack and defense) for two turns after -3 attack and defense for two turns.10 attack 5 defense
5.Kastor (Shinzai) Aris Attack 7 Defense 8

Anyone else just re-post you infromation on your character and I'll add it.
I swear if people don't stop calling me out

Reactions: Shin
Sorry could you take me out, I'm Lana, it's been so long I don't actually have the muse to do this anymore.

Sorry could you take me out, I'm Lana, it's been so long I don't actually have the muse to do this anymore.
I've taken you out now

Name Luna (female)
Age 15
Country Valhalla
Class Mage
Whepon 1 fire totam 1 lighting totam 1wind totam and 1 dark totam a healing staff and a sleep staff and 1 sword

strengths:can read evry move the enemy is going to do NERFD. healing staffs and sleep staffs can use fire magic lighting magic wind magic and dark magic.magic shield.weakness magic toams ran out after 7 uses. staffs ran out after 4 uses.
sword only have 20 dirbility. tacks 6 turns to raise dirbility by 2 . magic shield

magic shield takes 1 forth HP to raise defense 5

Fire magic burn the enemy (in 3turns inflect 1 damage can be remove using healing items )

dark magic steals 1HP every time it attacks

heal staff heals 1 friendly target 5Hp

sleep staff buts the target asleep for 1 turn

7atack 8 defense

can read the enemy move every 3 turns

Name: Llorthius
From Hoshido
Class: Spell-caster Knight
ATK: 1 DEF: 14
Weapon: Very long Haliberd, 3 small Spears
Spells:
Sap: lowers an opponets DEF by 5 for a few minutes
Second Wind: Increases Speed, Movement, & Evasion for a short while, But can't attack & looses 3 DEF while it's active.
Ultimate Stand: Adds DEF to ATK for a short while, but can't move while it's active.

Abilities:
Trustworthy: If in an alliance with people, he can't attack teammates, but is immune to teammates attacks.
Unbearably Slow: Unless Second Wind is active, He moves VERY slowly, and can't dodge attacks.
United We Stand: If in an alliance with people, all teammates (including self) get +X ATK, where X is the # of people in the team.
So alone. . .: When not in an alliance with anyone, he gets -2 DEF.
Non-warded Armor: Physical Attacks deal half damage, while magic attacks deal double damage.
Well Trained: can use any type of lance/spear-like weapon he gets his hands on.

Does this look good? if no, what should I change?

This is nice I'll add you

But I need a nationality or Kingdom

Name: Llorthius
From Hoshido
Class: Spell-caster Knight
ATK: 1 DEF: 14
Weapon: Very long Haliberd, 3 small Spears
Spells:
Sap: lowers an opponets DEF by 5 for a few minutes
Second Wind: Increases Speed, Movement, & Evasion for a short while, But can't attack & looses 3 DEF while it's active.
Ultimate Stand: Adds DEF to ATK for a short while, but can't move while it's active.

Abilities:
Trustworthy: If in an alliance with people, he can't attack teammates, but is immune to teammates attacks.
Unbearably Slow: Unless Second Wind is active, He moves VERY slowly, and can't dodge attacks.
United We Stand: If in an alliance with people, all teammates (including self) get +X ATK, where X is the # of people in the team.
So alone. . .: When not in an alliance with anyone, he gets -2 DEF.
Non-warded Armor: Physical Attacks deal half damage, while magic attacks deal double damage.
Well Trained: can use any type of lance/spear-like weapon he gets his hands on.

Does this look good? if no, what should I change?

lol i think your exited for fire elbem fates XD

@Shinzai Edit:Wind magic bost movment and Evasion and decresed attack by 3 for this attack because its gest wind

and thunder only deals 3 damage but go throughs all armor because is eletrisity and kind can hurt there alliance but there alliance and born with magic can use any A,B,C,D,and e rank totums she can come across

BUMP

@Shinzai when is this join to start

Whenever everyone's ready

I'm ready!

I'm ready when everyone's ready

Oh... i guess i'm ready.

I guess I'm good.

Back