Bravely Default Bravely Default: Flying Fairy

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I like English dubs in games, unless they're really bad. I have subtitles on regardless of the voice language anyway.

Reactions: Marc
For anyone who wants to watch the game's cinematic trailer :

It shows off the game's characters.

Well, that trailer is from Nintendo channel, and it still sounding bad...

The new Nintendo direct previewed some gameplay look very interesting, maybe it will become the new Final Fantasy, I've been waiting for the series to go back to the past. Lets hope Square doesn't screw this up.

I know right ,we have been waiting for an actual good Final Fantasy for the longest while and this game looks really promising, I also agree that hopefully and maybe it will become the newly anticipated Final Fantasy like series.

This trailer is amazing! Thank you Square Enix and Nintendo. Thanks for bringing this wonderful game to American and European markets. :D

I love the graphic style *-*

This game looks beautiful, the trailer, voices of the characters, background music is wonderful. I can't wait for it to be released :D :D :D.. I guess I will have to start saving up by a lot now, so far the games that really look promising are Super Smash Bros 4, Pokemon X, this game and three others (forgot names).

Reactions: Totakeke
I know right ,we have been waiting for an actual good Final Fantasy for the longest while and this game looks really promising, I also agree that hopefully and maybe it will become the newly anticipated Final Fantasy like series.

This game looks beautiful, the trailer, voices of the characters, background music is wonderful. I can't wait for it to be released :D :D :D.. I guess I will have to start saving up by a lot now, so far the games that really look promising are Super Smash Bros 4, Pokemon X, this game and three others (forgot names).
The good thing is a sequel already is planned, it is literally called Bravely default Flying Fairy For the Sequel. Kind of a mouthful isn't it?

I said it could be the video, I don't believe they could dub a game with that low quality of voicing.

I said it could be the video, I don't believe they could dub a game with that low quality of voicing.
Well no quality was not my qualm but rather it is like watching an anime with the dub, it just sounds off and wrong.

Anyways, we have the japanese dub.

Back