Bravely Default Bravely Default?

• Thread starter BrianXcalibur
  • Start date
BrianXcalibur

BrianXcalibur

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
url

So, how is the game for those lucky felas out there who pre order or downloaded it?;)

I didnt get to pre order the collector edition here in Indonesia so I had to stop myself from buying the game :(
Now I try to ask my friends in Singapore, still no good news :(
any suggestion where to buy the CE one? (I really want the artbook :cry:)

So how's the thought on the game? X/10?
I played the demo and it was really good for me :D
But the final game should've been more or better than the demo rite?:p
So care to explain your thoughts here? :D

My friend informed me that it's difficult to get the CE in Singapore, too. And too expensive.
Dunno. Unless the story is good, I cannot judge yet. The OST and the environment is just awesome. A classic. But back again, it's just a classic (and nothing more).

My friend informed me that it's difficult to get the CE in Singapore, too. And too expensive.
Dunno. Unless the story is good, I cannot judge yet. The OST and the environment is just awesome. A classic. But back again, it's just a classic (and nothing more).

Ahh.. I guess we should hust hope there will be a second shipping in CE :(
Yeahh.. But it seems that Enix finally pulled off a gold mine in Bravely Default (judging from the response and demands of the game)
Actually most of us wouldnt mine getting a classic game since we did age with them:rolleyes:

Can't guarantee the second shipping because it's really a Limited Edition :(
Well, indeed, thought it didn't sell well in Europe, tackled by console games (and that awful figurine!)...
Yeah, I agree on that point. I put my hope into this new franchise (though I can't move on from SMT IV yet, doing new game+). But "being the world's hero" plot is an old-school genre I'm fed up with. That's why I'm hoping for a more mature story.

yess that SUPER-EPIC-FAIL Figurine of Agnes :eek::eek::eek:
what a shocker..

I thought of second shipping because I remember about having Project x Zone Limited Edition come to Indonesia a bit few months after we got the word "no LE for Indonesia". I do hope but dunno if we would get some :(

Hey, what route did you finished already? @dwikrid ?
I'm nearing the end for now since I already met Lilith for the first time, going to roppongi for the next mission :D

I dunno about Project x Zone Limited Edition, but since the game sucks a bit (precisely, lacks a plot - the danger of crossover), people won't really crave for it. But the music is good!
Well, I switched into regular pre-order...
Got Law route accidentally. Just wait for my review. :D

Hahaha i'm on my way to law route myself (choose jonathan since first play) but after reading a lot in the net, will try to get the worst one (nihillist, i supposed since its a Bad End)

Yeah, it didnt get my interest but just hoping that this one happen again
I canceled my pre order because i'd like to finish all four routes on SMT IV before getting to the next game (hopefully it will be easier to get a CE that time:p

The nihilist ending is rather useless to get, since there is no exclusive demon(s) you'll get.
I was thinking to cancel my pre-order, yet I got no more hope to get a Bravely Default CE. Unfortunate me, eh? Hahaha

hahaha be strong my friend because one can only hope for the best since we are gamers from a faraway land of US nor Japan :singing:

It's hard for us to get a quality game (there is no official gamestop here, nor quality deals to get) and we seem to be one of the country to be out-reach even if demand and response is quite high here o_O

I even tought of buying a second hand UK CE one because of my interest in the Artbook :oops:
The box did gives of an "exclusive feeling" though :rolleyes:
well the figure might be thrown away because THIS

Well if I can read Japanese I wouldnt mind getting the JAP because of this :oops:
630x.jpg

The game is amazing. There are different gameplay elements that allow you to use numerous strategies to beat your opponent. There aren't only buffs, debuffs and attacks, but also special moves that can be customized.
Everything else including the graphics, story and OST is also outstanding.

Reactions: Reece
Yeah I pretty much enjoy the gameplay (based on the demo) :D
By the way, does the frequency for enemies and exp/job exp only option is on the main game too?
The one which we can choose how we handle the difficulty of the game, exp, etc? @Memento Mori

When I tried out the demo, I was like this is going to be a boring demo and I will just play it for fun. When I played the demo, It lasted me an entire 4 hours and 42 minutes and I haven't upgraded my Norende Village's last building.
It is a really fun demo and enough to convince you to buy the full version of the game. I am getting this really soon.

I should be getting this before the end of the year hopefully.

I should be getting this before the end of the year hopefully.
same here.. but first i will buy the oricana of time..

I shall let you know my thoughts when I buy it on Sunday. :cat:

i think bravely default its like an final fantasy but more cutier and the 3d looks beautiful i have just the demo :(

think bravely default its like an final fantasy but more cutier and the 3d looks beautiful i have just the demo :(
The demo itself convinced me to buy the game really soon. The demo lasted my 4 and a half hours totally and I have collected all the best weapons and upraded all my buildings in Norende Village.

Looking forward to your review, @Nanamine ! ;)

Yeah, I did finished the demo @AliHammad :p just want to ask what would be the final product of the game. Coz usually they decrease the features from the main game. :D

Looking forward to your review, @Nanamine ! ;)

Yeah, I did finished the demo @AliHammad :p just want to ask what would be the final product of the game. Coz usually they decrease the features from the main game. :D
The demo has quests that the villagers give. The full version has a storyline and you have to go and solve the mysteries.

Depends on what kind of games you like. Personally, it's great

Back