Breaking Bad

• Thread starter jandkas
  • Start date
jandkas

jandkas

Smash Hero
Towns Folk
I know this doesn't really fit into the Anime and Manga Section but there wasn't any TV section so:whistle:
Anyways does anyone watch this series?

It's about this High school Chemistry teacher diagnosed with cancer and has to start making meth in order to pay off his debt.

In my honest opinion this is the BEST tv series ever. It is full of drama, tension, action, and good acting. However the series is almost over, it is now in its final season so there is quite a bit of catching up to do.

Reactions: Marc
I know the name but I had no clue what it was about until I watched a trailer via YouTube. It looks good but I might not be able to watch it right away unless it appears on HBO on Demand.

PS. I moved the thread to the Town Accessories section (I can understand why you couldn't find it).

Reactions: jandkas
I know the name but I had no clue what it was about until I watched a trailer via YouTube. It looks good but I might not be able to watch it right away unless it appears on HBO on Demand.

PS. I moved the thread to the Town Accessories section (I can understand why you couldn't find it).
Is HBO region locked?

Is HBO region locked?
It's a channel on TV. I think they're now offering an online subscription service.

It's a channel on TV. I think they're now offering an online subscription service.
Sorry to clarify is the Online subscription service region locked like Netflix.

Well, you can watch HBO series on Netflix I think...

Well, you can watch HBO series on Netflix I think...
Gahhhh so confusing, so much legal stuff to wade through.

Gahhhh so confusing, so much legal stuff to wade through.

I never subscribed to Netflix because it's impossible to me right now...
It's really too hard to watch HBO series?

Sorry to clarify is the Online subscription service region locked like Netflix.
Yes - http://www.hbogo.com/

HBO on Demand (what I use) isn't HBO Go, btw. With HBO on Demand (Cable), it's possible to play/pause movies and TV series. I don't buy the movies/tv-shows. I normally look for the free ones to watch, :bag:

The ones that you have to pay for will show on HBO anyway, so it's a waste of money to pay.

"To access HBO GO℠, you must reside within the fifty states of the United States of America."
Oh well torrents here I come.

"To access HBO GO℠, you must reside within the fifty states of the United States of America."
Oh well torrents here I come.

Please, don't promote piracy here... :sorry:
Also you have MEGA too...

Please, don't promote piracy here... :sorry:
Also you have MEGA too...
It aint't piracy if we're all sharing!! :D Mega is terrible for me.
Also dang the ending was phenomenal!!

It has a metascore of 99, so it looks in very good standing with critics.
I haven't watched it though. I will think about it though, now that it's ended.

It has a metascore of 99, so it looks in very good standing with critics.
I haven't watched it though. I will think about it though, now that it's ended.
You need to watch now, best of the bunch.

I've been hearing a lot about this series lately, so I'm going to watch it soon, ;) (before the next season of GoT)

I've been hearing a lot about this series lately, so I'm going to watch it soon, ;) (before the next season of GoT)
Yes you should, Tbh I think it might even better than GoT.

Yes you should, Tbh I think it might even better than GoT.
It definitely looks interesting, but I might be a little bias with Game of Thrones as of now, :oops: I'll have to watch Breaking Bad first before I decide, :singing: By the way, you're not the first person to say it's better. @dilawer also enjoys Breaking Bad, however, he never watched The Game of Thrones from the beginning or much of its episodes, ;)

It definitely looks interesting, but I might be a little bias with Game of Thrones as of now, :oops: I'll have to watch Breaking Bad first before I decide, :singing: By the way, you're not the first person to say it's better. @dilawer also enjoys Breaking Bad, however, he never watched The Game of Thrones from the beginning or much of its episodes, ;)
I recently watched the Finale of Breaking Bad and it was perfect. It's the highest rated series with 9.9 out of 10 score (A Guinness record)! :D It's a great show. I'll be honest I don't like comparing shows, every show is different so it's unfair to just compare them and say Y is better than X (Pokemon reference) xD
I'll start GoT soon just after I finish Dexter which is also a great show but ahs been dwindling for the last couple of seasons.

Reactions: jandkas and Marc
I recently watched the Finale of Breaking Bad and it was perfect. It's the highest rated series with 9.9 out of 10 score (A Guinness record)! :D It's a great show. I'll be honest I don't like comparing shows, every show is different so it's unfair to just compare them and say Y is better than X (Pokemon reference) xD
I'll start GoT soon just after I finish Dexter which is also a great show but ahs been dwindling for the last couple of seasons.
You watch breaking bad too? :D, but really I think we're are in the cusp of the greatest tv shows this decade, such as GoT, BrBa, Dexter, Hannibal, and more.

You watch breaking bad too? :D, but really I think we're are in the cusp of the greatest tv shows this decade, such as GoT, BrBa, Dexter, Hannibal, and more.
Yeah I do and now it's over. You are right, they're all great shows

Back