Can anyone please give me a Mario Kart 8 code for Club Nintendo?

• Thread starter Super Smash Jordan
  • Start date
Super Smash Jordan

Super Smash Jordan

Anime Lover, Smash Player, Gamer of Heart
Towns Folk
Can anyone please give me a Mario Kart 8 code for Club Nintendo? I'll give 30 Play Coins for whoever can give me the code.

If you can get 4,000PC I'll give it to you.

Actually, I might go to my Gamestop in a few weeks to see if there's any used copies that have an unused code. :O

That going to be kinda stupid to leave the code that grants you free game from eShop :)

lol no yuo can get a free wiiu game if yuo get one i dont think anyone will give you it

If you can get 4,000PC I'll give it to you.

Actually, I might go to my Gamestop in a few weeks to see if there's any used copies that have an unused code. :O
That's just highway robbery, I gave someone a Mario Kart 7 code for 10 PC

I will raise my price to 40 PC if anyone can give me a valid working Club Nintendo code for MK8.

Just a friendly tip, posting duplicate threads will probably not help your cause.

Just a friendly tip, posting duplicate threads will probably not help your cause.
Sorry, I just need it to get a free game, I'm actually going to give the PC. I just have to see if they work

No offense, but nobody is going to give you a code just like that, even for PC or something else like that. It's likely that 99% of the people who get the codes would want to use them for themselves, so I doubt you'll have much luck. Duplicate threads won't help either, as TAG already said.

If you really want the code for the free game, why not just go out and buy MK8 yourself, and if you don't want the game itself, just give it to a friend or something. That's the best advice I can give you.

Reactions: xXAwesomeDudeXx and Mikaya
No offense, but nobody is going to give you a code just like that, even for PC or something else like that. It's likely that 99% of the people who get the codes would want to use them for themselves, so I doubt you'll have much luck. Duplicate threads won't help either, as TAG already said.

If you really want the code for the free game, why not just go out and buy MK8 yourself, and if you don't want the game itself, just give it to a friend or something. That's the best advice I can give you.
I have three reasons:
1) My parents don't give me money.
2) I don't have the time.
3) I'm saving for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS

That's a reasonable reason, honestly, but my point still stands on the fact that I doubt anyone would give you the code. Even I would probably use the code when I get the game as well, otherwise I'd probably give it to you (but I won't be getting the game for a while, and probably won't get it in time for the free game code). Sorry.

(Also, if you've played any of the previous games in the NSMB series, nothing has really changed, so if you don't want pretty much what is the same level types, music, and plot concept as the past 3 in the series, it's not much worth it anyways.)

Reactions: Reece
That's a reasonable reason, honestly, but my point still stands on the fact that I doubt anyone would give you the code. Even I would probably use the code when I get the game as well, otherwise I'd probably give it to you (but I won't be getting the game for a while, and probably won't get it in time for the free game code). Sorry.

(Also, if you've played any of the previous games in the NSMB series, nothing has really changed, so if you don't want pretty much what is the same level types, music, and plot concept as the past 3 in the series, it's not much worth it anyways.)
Fair point, that's I changed my offer. All my play coins that I earn for the next 2 months, I give them away to that person, every single one.

A free game would equate to about 5000 coins. Just saying.

Reactions: xXAwesomeDudeXx and TAG
A free game would equate to about 5000 coins. Just saying.
THAT'S HIGHWAY ROBBERY!!! 2 months of pc is worth it, besides I'd be dry of PC in the end.

THAT'S HIGHWAY ROBBERY!!! 2 months of pc is worth it, besides I'd be dry of PC in the end.

Depends on how much you post I suppose.

If 2000 pc's get you a $20 eShop card, Beast is correct in his statement. You might think it's "robbery" but that's the reality of what they're worth.

Reactions: xmenpkmntrainer
Depends on how much you post I suppose.

If 2000 pc's get you a $20 eShop card, Beast is correct in his statement. You might think it's "robbery" but that's the reality of what they're worth.
Yup!

Also, the more you hassle/ask around for it, the less people would want to give it to you. I've been asking around on Twitter but no luck, people aren't just gonna give you a free game ,unless the're crazy generous, or own the games that are already available in the promotion... No matter your situation, I'm sorry to say. :(

I have three reasons:
2) I don't have the time.
3) I'm saving for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
1) earn your own GodDamn money!
2)If you don't have time then why do you need the game for?
3) Everybody's saving for SSB. 4

Reactions: xXAwesomeDudeXx
That's just highway robbery, I gave someone a Mario Kart 7 code for 10 PC
Yeah but you couldn't get a free wii u game or a 3ds game with the mk7 code

Reactions: jandkas
I have three reasons:

Get a job, you're 15...

Reactions: Beast
Get a job, you're 15...
I live in Waterbury, CT, what jobs are available? Minimum wage here is around $9 to $10.

Back