Chance of mewtwo returning?

• Thread starter MLGirby
  • Start date
MLGirby

MLGirby

ciao
Towns Folk
What are the chances of the genetic pokemon returning? There is 1 slot left for a new pokemon (2 if you don't count jiggly puff who is sure to be in) and that 1 slot has 2 possibilities. Mewtwo or sceptile. I see Greninja as the final nail in mewtwos coffin sadly. What do you think? I think mewtwo has a slim chance. Discuss below.

I'll vote more for Greninja it's not because Mewtwo is a legend we should forget about Greninja

4df03fdc-1d4f-4d73-b591-e702d4fd28f9_zpscb2e7e52.jpg
Mewtwo better be in or I'll eat my hat.

I don't know if Mewtwo will be back. Assuming in how many Smash Bros. games he has been lately, I would say no, but who knows ;) ?

Also, @Artisan: That picture is nonsense :rotfl: There's Mewtwo on the first picture, and the guy doesn't even notice it ! And seems like he doesn't know that a stage's background can either be modelled or is simply a picture for some.

What are the chances of the genetic pokemon returning? There is 1 slot left for a new pokemon (2 if you don't count jiggly puff who is sure to be in) and that 1 slot has 2 possibilities. Mewtwo or sceptile. I see Greninja as the final nail in mewtwos coffin sadly. What do you think? I think mewtwo has a slim chance. Discuss below.
I just want to make this statement: MEWTWO WILL NOT RETURN!!!

You've been wrong before with Zelda's Down-B.

How dare you crush my dreams. Prepare to be slimed. SLIMES ATTACK!

No news about Mewtwo from E3 today.

:bag: ikc if he's ever announced but he's going to be in once you play the game for 200+ hours on VS. Mode and we'll see who's right.

It's unlikely. Mewtwo was good in melee but lucario sort of replaced him. Mewtwo is way cooler

Mewtwo has a small chance in my opinion. There is no proof that he isn't going to be in the game but there also is no proof that he will be returning.

I think its possible for mewtwo to come back but maybe not as a playable character but maybe as a boss character on the elite 4 stage but I would love to see him come back though!

I don't think mewtwo will be in the game since their are already so many pokemon playable characters already in the game

I think its possible for mewtwo to come back but maybe not as a playable character but maybe as a boss character on the elite 4 stage but I would love to see him come back though!
That doesn't make any sense. Why would Mewtwo be a boss character in an area where Mewtwo isn't found. I could see Ridley as a boss character in the Wii U Metroid stage but Mewtwo isn't the type to be roaming around in the Pokemon games. Maybe there'll be hazards depending on the room you fight in but that's it.

i think no

If there's Lucario, there's probably not gonna be Mewtwo. Unless we storm Nintendo with knives and posters of Mewtwo.

I think Mewtwo has a chance, but now that you mention it, there could be characters from Pokemon OR/AS. However, considering the fact that OR/AS releases over a month after Smash Bros, that seems doubtful. I think out of all the Pokemon we've seen so far, Mewtwo has the highest chances of making it into Smash.

You've been wrong before with Zelda's Down-B.
Well I'm right! Some of Mewtwo's moves would be part of Lucario's moveset like Shadow Ball.

Well I'm right! Some of Mewtwo's moves would be part of Lucario's moveset like Shadow Ball.
False, Mewtwo's neutral special has a weird bob up and down making it hard to avoid while Lucario's just goes straight forward. They are nothing alike.

False, Mewtwo's neutral special has a weird bob up and down making it hard to avoid while Lucario's just goes straight forward. They are nothing alike.
As a part of custom moves, I wasn't talking about Aura Sphere.

Back