Closed Checkmate - Only the toughest survive

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
@D4rkDragon I saw your deleted post. Do you want to join too or did you change your mind? (the matches do not have to take place when both users are online at the same time / you can make moves and wait for your opponent to log in to make their move).

I changed my mind. I won't have the time with my schedule (and I'm generally exhausted when I'm back home), and I have some homework, so, I won't join. Sorry !

Reactions: Marc
I'll take part Username: CCGem

I'll take part Username: CCGem
You're too late, unfortunately :/

The bracket is up - http://challonge.com/checkmate_chess_tourney

Please challenge your opponent to a Chess match. If you don't know their Chess.com username, please contact them to find out what it is. Remember, you do not have to be online at the same time as your opponent to play against him/her.

i am against sodajet pm me when your on

Reactions: sodajet
I'm starting to think that the randomness of this pairing system isn't so random at all lol. @Erixsan

Reactions: ErixSan
I'm starting to think that the randomness of this pairing system isn't so random at all lol. @Erixsan
I can play you after the Direct

Reactions: Rocky
How are the matches going, guys?

Did it already start?Well,be prepared,@nicklesimba ,'cause here I come! :sneaky:

Did it already start?Well,be prepared,@nicklesimba ,'cause here I come! :sneaky:
Yup! You can send him the challenge request right away if you know his Chess.com username (I just checked and it's in the first post) and he can make his move when he gets online. Good luck!

Oh boy, if i win against icemario, I'll have to battle Erixsan!
Thats gonna be tough...

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh jesus, I didn't even know it started. Ima have to find Wayne's user

wayne lives in austrilla alex so start a invite him to a game on chess.com and pm him that you did

Well, King_Eevee doesn't exist, supposedly.

then pm him then on 3dspedia

Rock on 19 hasn't pm'ed me back when to play

Natsu we can play sometime tomorrow

I have challenged AeonsAlex and we will be doing our game shortly :cat:

Back