Challenge Choose any weapon for me to play in Splatoon 2!

• Thread starter TribstyAnn
  • Start date
I love the Gold Dynamo Roller! It's my favourite weapon in the game.:rage:
Still slow :eyes2: (but powerful)

Reactions: Mikaya
Dynamo Rollor (or whatever it's called)

Reactions: AricAttack
Dynamo Rollor (or whatever it's called)
The weapon isn’t that bad

It's amazing, if you want to win in tower control, the Gold Dynamo Roller is the way to go.

It's amazing, if you want to win in tower control, the Gold Dynamo Roller is the way to go.
Yah but not everyone can use it effectively :eyes2:

Yah but I can.

I should probably say that won't be able to do this for a while since one of my joycons is not working properly, and I am sending it in for repairs.

I should probably say that won't be able to do this for a while since one of my joycons is not working properly, and I am sending it in for repairs.
Get a pro controller. Same thing happened to me and I'm sure it'll happen again :/

Get a pro controller. Same thing happened to me and I'm sure it'll happen again :/
How do you guys have messed up joycons, nothing bad happened to mine.

My left stick is moving left.. and that is after i sent it in for repairs on the L button. The joycons are weak man.

plus I use mine A TON! after over 750+ hours of use, it's seems more understandable. Pro controllers are just super expensive, the warranty repair is free, and I can't stand moving both of my hands together when playing splatoon. I can only use the split joycons.

Goo Tuber :sneaky:

classic squiffer

Back