Choose your item!

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
As we've played the many Zelda games, we've used our share of items, huh? Like bombs, boomerangs, hookshots, clawshots, bow and arrows, masks, you name it! :p All of them came in handy when needed, and even when we didn't, it was fun to play around with, wasn't it? I know some of you used glitches with a lot of them. ( I swear, you're just like my brother. :hilarious: ) So, one night I had a dream that I was thruster into the Zelda world, and I had some of Link's items at my disposal. And lemme just say, that. Was. AWESOME! :D Can you imagine drawing back an arrow, and letting it zing off at a pesky monster trying to get all up in your biz? And using the fabled Spin Attack??? :eek:. I found SO many rupees cutting grass. :3

....Then I had to wake up. ;~; *Ahem*! Anyways, that dream gave me the idea for this post: If you could have ONE of the items featured in the Zelda series, what would it be, and why? It can be from any era/timeline, and whatever you pick, you get mastery over it, lol. (Remember, just one! :p )

Just one, Huh? tough...
Speaking of tough...
Tough_Beetle.png THE TOUGH BEETLE!! (from skyward sword)
It would be fun to use such artefact flying around and picking up objects!
though, it sound much like those "radio-controlled Helicopter...?" But!
It's still a Zelda item!! So it counts! :) (right?)

Reactions: P2.0
I would be swinging that hookshot around for days. I love being able to shoot it up at something real high and riding it on the way up to the thing I'm trying to reach. I also think it's pretty cool that if there was an enemy or something I had to yank out of the sky I could use the hookshot to bring them down and destroy them :p. I think Hyrule Warriors gave me a reason to love the hookshot as much as I do, I would say it's the best item next to the Master Sword (personally I think hookshot is better). Anyways, hookshots for days :p

@NetProjects :Yup, it counts. XD That's a good choice! The Beetle reminds me of those RC helicopters as well (Which I never got a chance to get growing up. ;~; Still want it.. ) *Ahem*! There's so much you could do with that, like fly it up to your kitchen, grab a snack, and bring it back! And I'm assuming that you'll be able to see what you're doing, cuz Link can, right? Bonus!

@np2016 :Right on! Hookshot, ftw!! :D That would have to be one of my favorite items in Zelda as well, mainly because you could shoot out a spring-loaded chain at enemies, or objects, and stun/pull yourself to them. And also pull stuff to you, if you're heavy enough! :3 Plus, dat clawshot combo? You could literally be Spider-Man! :thumbsup:

Reactions: 3905
Zora mask. Can you imagine being able to put on a mask and breath under water, use your fins as blades, and also as boomerangs!!!! That's awesome

Reactions: Dark Eevee
The Bow and Arrow without a doubt :D
Sometimes when I was bored in Ocarina of Time 3D I would just go to Lake Hylia and shoot those crow-like enemies called Guays from the farthest distance possible. Though I was much very idle, it was very satisfying to hit XD

I would choose the Hookshot... but I'd break a leg :bear:

@delfox0926 :I hear ya, The Zora Mask is one of my all-time faves! :3 Being able to swim, create an electric shield around yourself, AND fire your fins off like boomerangs?? Awesome!

@Bearidan :Cool choice! :3 That has always been a great item, very iconic to Zelda! Personally, I love seeing how good my aim is too, so I sometimes watch various flying enemies pass by, trying to shoot them out of the sky. :hilarious: But for me, it's usually Majora's Mask, Chateau Romani, and a charged Light Arrow. :D Memories.. ;~;

As cool as the Hookshot or one of the transformation masks would be, I would most likely end up seriously injured. So, I'd pick a Bottled Fairy (if that counts as an item). Being revived once you die could be really useful. Some of the masks would be great too (the Bunny Hood and Stone Mask especially), but escaping death is a bit cooler than them.

Probably the Baton from Wind Waker or The King Of Red Lions.

With the baton I could control the winds, turn night into day, teleport around the Great Sea, take control of people, and troll people.

With the King of Red Lions boat, I could sail the Great Sea, find treasure, discover different islands, and maybe go into a dungeon or two.

I'd also want to have the ultimate sword from OoT ;3;3;3

Honestly, I'd want the sword, the boat, and the baton. Then I can brawl monsters, sail the seas, AND control the winds.

KUDO'Z

It would be really cool to have the ocarina of time. Just think of all the things you can do. If you are late to work or if you miss the bus, you can use the song of time to go back in time and if you don't want to go to school or something you could play the song of storms. It would be awesome to have that kind of power.

my item would have to be the power bracelet so i could lift rocks and other heavy stuff, it would beat going to the gym every day to build up the muscles, not that i go to the gym, but i'm just sayin

Bow and arrow to snipe some peeps

I choose this item! The hookshot. :D
tumblr_mpt5qwcQgJ1qheu1bo8_250.gif

Okay first off @P2.0 your use of emoji's is just awesome, so keep up the good work. But i remeber watching a game theory video, it may have included vulgar language so be warned, that in short explains how the hookshot should literally kill link after using it. If i am correct, if link is to flying at the speed he shoots it at, and dont forget he is pulled off the ground while holding the thing with one hand, his shoulder should not only dislocate but the amount of G-Force being pushed onto his body should cause severe damage to poor link's body.
Here is the video BTW:

Okay first off @P2.0 your use of emoji's is just awesome, so keep up the good work. But i remeber watching a game theory video, it may have included vulgar language so be warned, that in short explains how the hookshot should literally kill link after using it. If i am correct, if link is to flying at the speed he shoots it at, and dont forget he is pulled off the ground while holding the thing with one hand, his shoulder should not only dislocate but the amount of G-Force being pushed onto his body should cause severe damage to poor link's body.
Here is the video BTW:

I didn't watch this episode of Game Theory. Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

Reactions: BlazingPhoenix
I dunno. I liked the Fierce Deity Mask, the Fire Arrows (NOT THE ICE ARROWS! I HATED THOSE!) and the Hookshot. Even though it would tear my arm off. And FYI, I watched that Game Theory video before BlazingPheonix shared it with the community. I love Dark Link, so I bought a replica of his shield (it can be seen in my profile pic). I don't know if that counts, but overall my favorite item is Dark Link's shield.

Reactions: BlazingPhoenix
I really can't pick one because most of my favorites involve fire, whick would be bad in real life. I guess I would pick the great fairy sword: it looks awesome, and would make me one very dangerous person. Plus, unlike young link, I could probably use the mirror shield alongside it.

The Gorons Mask from Majoras Mask. It would be really cool to just roll around instead of getting everywhere by bike. Also I wouldn't have to pay for a driving license a car and fuel...

Probably the Hook shot, (Very effective tool for instant travel.)

Back