Closed [Closed] 3DSPedia Scavenger Hunt

• Thread starter Memento Mori
  • Start date
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

Reapers' Game's Producer.
Towns Folk
I felt like starting a new contest, a scavenger hunt this time :p

I've hidden a picture of Pikachu somewhere in the forum, the first person that finds it gets 50 Play Coins :p

Staff members can't take part in this hunt.

The contest will last till October 12th, and I will reveal tips everyday.

Moreover, you can buy tips that will only be revealed to you in PM for 10 Play Coins. Note that each member will be limited to two tips, and that the Play Coins used will be added to the prize.

Good luck everyone :D

Day One Tip: Its not in a thread related to Pokemon :p
Day Two Tip: Atlus

And @Master O'Puppets won. The picture was in this thread.

Um... what about in your avatar? It's cute :p

Nope, not in my avatar :p

Good luck everyone.

I felt like starting a new contest, a scavenger hunt this time :p

I've hidden a picture of Pikachu somewhere in the forum, the first person that finds it gets 50 Play Coins :p

Staff members can't take part in this hunt.

The contest will last till October 12th, and I will reveal tips everyday.

Moreover, you can buy tips that will only be revealed to you in PM for 10 Play Coins. Note that each member will be limited to two tips, and that the Play Coins used will be added to the prize.

Good luck everyone :D

Day One Tip: Its not in a thread related to Pokemon :p
what do you mean do you mean that you posted on the forums a post with a pikachu?

what do you mean do you mean that you posted on the forums a post with a pikachu?
I have a feeling that would be too easy. I don't think that's the case. He's a staff member, so that makes things even more difficult :p

Nope, I added a picture of Pikachu in the post of someone somewhere on the forum :p

It can be one of my posts though ;)

Nope, I added a picture of Pikachu in the post of someone somewhere on the forum :p

It can be one of my posts though ;)

Mmm... I will buy one hint!

Oh cool, this is interesting. Good luck everyone !!

Lol. You have to search a post, not a signature! :D

They could possibly be working together to fool everyone else. You have to try everything. ;)

Reactions: ErixSan
They could possibly be working together to fool everyone else. You have to try everything. ;)

We are working together ?? I don't know anything bout that, @ChiefKeef I doubt its my signature image , nice try though :D

We are working together ?? I don't know anything bout that, @ChiefKeef I doubt its my signature image , nice try though :D

Then he most likely edited one of his older posts and added an image of Pikachi if the Pikachi is hidden on one of his posts.

Reactions: Reece
Then he most likely edited one of his older posts and added an image of Pikachi if the Pikachi is hidden on one of his posts.

I saw every post of him, via "Search all content by" and didn't found a image url.

Good luck, everyone!

I saw every post of him, via "Search all content by" and didn't found a image url.

What if the searches don't show images though? Only text.

What if the searches don't show images though? Only text.

This is a real confusing scavenger hunt,I also looked through most of his posts and I ain't see anything, guess we have to sit and wait for Day 2-Hint.

This is a real confusing scavenger hunt,I also looked through most of his posts and I ain't see anything, guess we have to sit and wait for Day 2-Hint.

I'm already bought a hint... Still waiting the PM :p

Reactions: Reece
I'm already bought a hint... Still waiting the PM :p

Oh cool well good luck :thumbsup:

Back