Closed [CLOSED] $50 eShop Card Giveaway!!!

• Thread starter Batfreak
  • Start date
Batfreak

Batfreak

AC:NL - The Villager
Towns Folk
CONGRATULATIONS TO @Xcaliber FOR WINNING THE DRAWING FOR THE GRAND PRIZE!

UPDATE: If you are going to send me a 3DS, DS or Wii/ Wii U Console code, PLEASE include the accompanying 4-digit pin number. Without this pin number I cannot redeem your code for any coins.

UPDATE 2: I can only accept NORTH AMERICA CN codes.

CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED. Entrants pay attention to your inbox.

Hey, everyone! I'm 290 coins away from reaching Platinum status on Club Nintendo. I really, REALLY want to hit that mark before the end of March, so I'm reaching out to the 3DS Pedia community for help.

(But how do we get the $50 eShop gift card???)

Well, okay, that's probably why you're all here. You want in on the action. Here's how it works. I really can't do this on my own at this point, and not everyone is as concerned about Club Nintendo's Elite status as everyone else.

Here's how it works: Every single person who offers up a CN code, no matter how few points they bring, will be entered into the raffle for the big prize: a $50 eShop gift card!!!

I've never done a giveaway like this before, but I hope the incentive is enough motivation to get you guys to participate!

All you have to do is reply here that you HAVE a code. Do not post your code here, send it in a private message. You may also share as many codes as you like! Every code you share earns you ONE entry into the raffle.

The good news is that the gift card will not be the only prize, either. I haven't fully decided what else to give away, but there will be other full game download codes, in-game season pass codes (for example, the Origin Island DLC for Fantasy Life), etc. So even if you don't win the big prize, you still have a chance to win something else!

Once I reach Elite status, the time for entries will end and I will throw everyone's entries into a virtual "hat" and pull out several random winners. Once I have a completed list of prizes I will update this primary forum post.

(This giveaway is the first of its kind for me. I understand some of you may be a little hesitant to share your codes, but I have shared game codes with Pedia members in the past that have worked. If you are still unwilling to participate, I understand, but remember: you gotta be in it to win it! Also, when I purchase the $50 eShop gift card I will post a picture of myself holding the card with a receipt so you know it's active.)

HERE IS A LIST OF EVERY ENTRY SO FAR CONFIRMED

@Charizard1710
@Charizard1710
@Xcaliber
@Charizard1710
@Charizard1710
@Xcaliber
@Xcaliber

Last edited:
50$! Wow! Don't have a code yet but I'll come back here when I get one soon and enter :)

Holy crust. Very generous of you, or desperate. Ill go with the first option. Ill see if I can bring up a code or 2.

I've got 3 codes and 20pc for u

I'm with Nightsrain622, I'll come back when I find a code I can give you ^^

I've got 3 codes and 20pc for u

Hey, Ninjaslayer! Keep your PC, I'm just looking for the codes. If you have them ready, please send them in a private message. Once I confirm that the codes worked, your name will be added to the list of entries on the first post!

$50 eshop card!!!!!!! I will give you every cn pin I get!!!
btw how many coins do you have?

$50 eshop card!!!!!!! I will give you every cn pin I get!!!
btw how many coins do you have?

I am currently 290 coins away.

i have at least 5 i can give as soon as i find them. it'll be a few hours though until i can give them for my entries, though (posting from school right now, i have a lot of free time lol)

i have at least 5 i can give as soon as i find them. it'll be a few hours though until i can give them for my entries, though (posting from school right now, i have a lot of free time lol)

Whatever you can get is appreciated and if successful will earn you entries!

whelp, i found 1 of the codes for now. i'll let you know when i find the rest ;)

whelp, i found 1 of the codes for now. i'll let you know when i find the rest ;)

Thanks! Your entry's been confirmed!

Hey, everyone! I'm 290 coins away from reaching Platinum status on Club Nintendo. I really, REALLY want to hit that mark before the end of March, so I'm reaching out to the 3DS Pedia community for help.

(But how do we get the $50 eShop gift card???)

Well, okay, that's probably why you're all here. You want in on the action. Here's how it works. I really can't do this on my own at this point, and not everyone is as concerned about Club Nintendo's Elite status as everyone else.

Here's how it works: Every single person who offers up a CN code, no matter how few points they bring, will be entered into the raffle for the big prize: a $50 eShop gift card!!!

I've never done a giveaway like this before, but I hope the incentive is enough motivation to get you guys to participate!

All you have to do is reply here that you HAVE a code. Do not post your code here, send it in a private message. You may also share as many codes as you like! Every code you share earns you ONE entry into the raffle.

The good news is that the gift card will not be the only prize, either. I haven't fully decided what else to give away, but there will be other full game download codes, in-game season pass codes (for example, the Origin Island DLC for Fantasy Life), etc. So even if you don't win the big prize, you still have a chance to win something else!

Once I reach Elite status, the time for entries will end and I will throw everyone's entries into a virtual "hat" and pull out several random winners. Once I have a completed list of prizes I will update this primary forum post.

(This giveaway is the first of its kind for me. I understand some of you may be a little hesitant to share your codes, but I have shared game codes with Pedia members in the past that have worked. If you are still unwilling to participate, I understand, but remember: you gotta be in it to win it! Also, when I purchase the $50 eShop gift card I will post a picture of myself holding the card with a receipt so you know it's active.)

HERE IS A LIST OF EVERY ENTRY SO FAR CONFIRMED

@Charizard1710
@Charizard1710
@Xcaliber
Ive got a code

Ive got a code
If you have a NA code please send it to me via private message and I'll add your name to the list of entries!

Got a code

More than one actually

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a code

More than one actually

If you have any codes please send them via private message and once they're confirmed your entries will be added!

now they tell me about this

What region is the eshop card gonna be? I also sent you 2 CN codes, so yeah, please reply to it. :)

Last edited:
*bump* Only a few days left that this contest is going on! Anyone interested at all?

i found my extra codes finally! apparently they were at my grandparents house for some reason... anyway, i'll give you the codes now :cat:

Back