Closed [CLOSED] Eshop Game Giveaway

• Thread starter ShinyLatios
  • Start date
ShinyLatios

ShinyLatios

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
So, I've got a code for a random eshop game (it's a surprise for the winner!). To get it, all you have to do is correctly guess a number between 1-50 that I've randomly chosen.

Since the numbers have been narrowed down quite a bit, each number is now worth 10 PC for guessing, so guess wisely :D

(If the prize ends up being a game the winner already has downloaded or for whatever reason the code doesn't work, I'll refund the winner.) Best of luck!

On a side note, you can mass-buy a bunch of numbers at once if you want :p

If this post gets 10 likes or people as a whole end up betting 100 PC (aka 10 guesses) in the contest since the price change, I'll do something that'll help with the guessing (whichever happens first)

Last edited:
Reactions: ErixSan
No public hints ? Eh xD

No public hints ? Eh xD

It just started. No one has even picked a number yet. xD sheesh

Reactions: 3dsatackman and ShinyLatios
No public hints ? Eh xD
It's literally numbers....no public hints (yet) given the amount of guesses is really limited lol You could probably easily guess it too

34? :S

nope :p (also, just made an edit to the post you *might* be interested in seeing haha)

nope :p (also, just made an edit to the post you *might* be interested in seeing haha)
mass buy? What does that mean? o_O

mass buy? What does that mean? o_O
as in, go for a bunch of numbers like, say 1-30 (you'd have to pay all the play coins at once though)

as in, go for a bunch of numbers like, say 1-30 (you'd have to pay all the play coins at once though)
No thanks lol. I don't want to throw all me play coins around like i'm rich...

Smart choice

Reactions: Risinglink
understandable haha I'm just throwing the option out there in case someone does (there are some people on this forum who are sometimes like that)

understandable haha I'm just throwing the option out there in case someone does (there are some people on this forum who are sometimes like that)
That's rare ...

That's rare ...
Um, not really. Erixsan did it one time I'm pretty sure.

Question, is the code for UK regions as well?o_O

Reactions: entei123
Like me.... I bought like over 10 guesses in @JunZhi 's contest. here I bought 7... and a lucky penny.
My guesses are 3, 13, 23, 33,43, 20 , 50

Question, is the code for UK regions as well?o_O

I think this is american region only.

Reactions: ShinyLatios
Like me.... I bought like over 10 guesses in @JunZhi 's contest. here I bought 7... and a lucky penny.
My guesses are 3, 13, 23, 33,43, 20 , 50
Good luck dude :)

I'm gonna need it :p Thanks :p

Back