Closed [CLOSED] For 100 PC Reward Pokemon Themed Guessing Challenge

• Thread starter ShinyLatios
  • Start date
ShinyLatios

ShinyLatios

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
First pokemon is free, but additional guesses cost 5 PC. For 10 PC I'll give a hint, but first two hints will only be for 5 PC each.

So, will you figure out soon or will you have to guess 'em all? :p

I've PMed Marc the Pokemon to make sure it's all legit and all but yeah.

List your guess as the "reason" for PC transferal (but all the same post it on the thread) so I know what it's being used for if possible. Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Onett, Risinglink and Marc
Wow. So we have to pretty much guess from 1-around 720? That's gonna be hard...
At least give us a hint once in a while ;_; Anyways i guess Bagon.

Pokémon list: +700 :D

Vivilon

nope, it's not Bagon >: D

and it's not Vivilon either xD

So.......any more guesses? You've increased the odds of getting it right to about 1/716 :p

IT'S BACON! :D
LOL at first I thought you said Bagon but when I read it again I realized you said bacon. I spit out my water when i read that. xD

@naagza you mean 2/716. :p

oh yeah, if you two both guess it could be 2/716 :p

Good luck everyone, :)

Golduck.

Anyone want a hint for 10 PC :p

Reactions: ErixSan, Marc and Onett
Reactions: Marc
Reactions: Onett
So is anyone going to make any new guesses or is this thread going to basically go dead lol...

So is anyone going to make any new guesses or is this thread going to basically go dead lol...
Well you just have to wait till tomorrow, there will be more members coming and going and maybe people will go guessing.

Well you just have to wait till tomorrow, there will be more members coming and going and maybe people will go guessing.
good point

Wow this is gonna be a toughie contest but I will go with one of my favorite Pokemon Dratini :) Goodluck everyone

nope not Dratini (but lol, I promise the hint will be at least somewhat helpful in eliminating pokemon if/when someone chooses to go for it)

Last edited:
Back