Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Note: It costs 3 Play Coins to challenge a Gym Leader.​

136.gif

Gym Name: Massive Destruction
Battle Type(s): Single Battle
3DS Friend Code: 2981-6047-0280
Notice: I may have to remove your friend code after the challenge since my friend list is full.

Gym Badge:
3.png

Pending battles (already paid) :
-
-
Battling Rules :

1. ONLY Pokemon that can be hatched are allowed. MUST be hatched or caught in a gen 6 game (Kalos/Hoenn).

2. Follow the following Smogon's OU Rules (read carefully since it isn't the default Smogon OU rules) :
  • Endless Battle Clause: Any moveset on any Pokémon that is capable of intentionally causing an endless battle is banned from competitive play. Thus:
    • A Pokémon may not carry Recycle and hold a Leppa Berry in conjunction with Heal Pulse and Milk Drink, Moonlight, Morning Sun, Recover, Roost, Slack Off, Soft-Boiled, or Wish.
    • A Pokémon may not hold a Leppa Berry and carry Recycle and Pain Split on its moveset.
    • A Pokémon may not hold a Leppa Berry and carry Recycle and Fling on its moveset.
  • Baton Pass Clause: Only one Pokémon per team may know the move Baton Pass.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are not permitted in play.
  • Moody Clause: Pokémon with the ability Moody are not permitted.
  • OHKO Clause: A Pokémon may not have the moves Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, or Sheer Cold in its moveset.
  • Sleep Clause: Only 1 Pokémon may be put to sleep on the opposing team at a time, if not induced by a move such as Rest.
  • Species Clause: Players cannot have two Pokémon with the same Pokédex number on the same team.
  • Banned Items:
    • Gengarite
    • Kangaskhanite
    • Lucarionite
    • Mawilite
    • New ORAS mega stones aren't allowed since they can't be used against X/Y players (which I have).
  • Banned Move: Swagger.
Banned Pokemon (Ubers) :

Aegislash
Blaziken

Last edited:
Is battle 6v6 pokemon?

Since I'm free at the moment before i go to sleep , I CHALLENGE YOU TO A GYM BATTLE !!! Pokemon music plays. XD I'm sending the PC over now

by the way marc - how do you know if the pokemon is kalos born ?
and will the pokemons lv be set to lv 50 ?

by the way marc - how do you know if the pokemon is kalos born ?
If it has the pentagon icon, it was born in Kalos, ;)
and will the pokemons lv be set to lv 50 ?
Level 50, yes.

Reactions: NIN10
If it has the pentagon icon, it was born in Kalos, ;)

Level 50, yes.
ahhh ok
but how will you see it ?
im not going to cheat but i was wondering this for if i set up a competition ?

so when you battle you will select normal battle right ?
and I've always wondered - what is handicap for ? in the battle option menus

I challenge you Marc. Ready when you are.

Reactions: Marc and BjFauble
I challenge you aswell.

Reactions: Marc
I would like to battle you again

I might challenge you later but now I'm gonna have to see who I will put in yvletal and mewtwo's place

Oops forgot about my blaziken two

can you have 2 of the same pokemon in the battle?

Last edited:
can you have to of the same pokemon in the battle?
You don't have to use the same Pokemon if that's what you're asking.

can I challenge this gym first :)

can I challenge this gym first :)
Sure. Send the 3 Play Coins (click my Play Coins number) and add my friend code when you're ready. I've already added the 3DS friend code from your profile.

im online, just setting up my team now marc

BATTLE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AHAHAHA
Y

Excuse me sir but I suggest you put and FC somewhere like on your signature. After all, you can't battle someone specific without a FC. I'm just your conscience (you know, that person who tells you not to use your bicycle indoors) so don't pay attention to me.

Excuse me sir but I suggest you put and FC somewhere like on your signature. After all, you can't battle someone specific without a FC. I'm just your conscience (you know, that person who tells you not to use your bicycle indoors) so don't pay attention to me.
i was chatting with him on Showdown

Okay then. You'll never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back