[Closed] Melba Fantasia Gym

• Thread starter EspyyVGC
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, ironically, I'm busy Friday to Sunday D: Well, I have some time on Saturday, so hopefully then :p

Reactions: joker812001
i would love to battle u my fc is
448 1017 4665

I want to battle

Can I battle you?

Can I battle you?
Sure thing! I'll be free in about six hours, will you be on then?

I should be unless something comes up

I'm ready if you are

Last edited by a moderator:
I challenge you. FC:1246-9483-0434.

when can we battle?

Ya Tom u should make a battle day to battle every one u haven't battled yet Tom

i want to battle.

Hey @Wayne Eevee is banned, how dare you ban Wayne!

Hey @Wayne Eevee is banned, how dare you ban Wayne!
haha i know its sad but that's because in VGC rules your on;y allowed to use pokemon from the newest game so ORAS and since eevee isn't catch able in ORAS you are not allowed to use him :(

haha i know its sad but that's because in VGC rules your on;y allowed to use pokemon from the newest game so ORAS and since eevee isn't catch able in ORAS you are not allowed to use him :(
Wait so I can't use X/Y pokemon?

@EspyyVGC has a special gym so i depends if your X/Y pokemon are allowed. if you can catch the pokemon in ORAS then you can use them. HOWEVER! i am pretty sure with VGC rules it must be ORAS Born so x/y pokemon will probably still not be allowed. you will have to check with Espyy to see if your allowed or not.

@EspyyVGC has a special gym so i depends if your X/Y pokemon are allowed. if you can catch the pokemon in ORAS then you can use them. HOWEVER! i am pretty sure with VGC rules it must be ORAS Born so x/y pokemon will probably still not be allowed. you will have to check with Espyy to see if your allowed or not.
Well I lost because I didn't know about the Flat Rules lvl thing and I had a Greninja so I don't think it matters

Well I lost because I didn't know about the Flat Rules lvl thing and I had a Greninja so I don't think it matters

Maybe it doesn't matter then :cat:

@Wayne @paceygym rules still remain as x/y pokemon only, but battles are allowed to take place in ORAS :]

Reactions: 3391, Eevee and Artisan
i challange you to a pokemon battle my freind code is 1693-1570-6631

Sure! Send me a pm when you're ready. :)

Sure! Send me a pm when you're ready. :)
You relize he has no PC right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back