Closed [closed] Misquotation Thread Contest

• Thread starter ShinyLatios
  • Start date
ShinyLatios

ShinyLatios

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Just thought I'd make a contest to make the thread even more interesting. Users with the best misquotation comments in general will win the contest. The winners will be determined by a vote or some kind of fair system to be determined. Rest assured, we won't have voting until the thread becomes active with more people than just me and @joethejrpgmaniac

Current prizes:

1st place: 25 PC
2nd place: 10 PC
3rd place: 5 PC

If anyone wants to make "donations" and make the reward more satisfying for the people involved, feel free to do so :p

Reactions: ErixSan, entei123, 3dsatackman and 1 other person
Just thought I'd make a fool out of myself and make the thread even more stupid and boring. Users with the best avatar (which is @entei123 ) in general will win the contest. The winners will be determined by their grammar (another thing good for @entei123 ). Rest not sure, we WILL have voting even if thread doesn't become active with more people than just me and @entei123 , because everybody knows @entei123 will win.

Current pies:

1st place: over 9000 pies
2nd place: 1000 pies
3rd place: 500 pies

If anyone wants to make pies and make the reward even more boring for @entei123, feel free to do and give him the moniez :p

Why, thank you @naagza , I hope I get over 9000 pies!

what are pies

i never said thato_O

Idont even know what this thread is about
How can you win if you dont know what it is about?

How do I win pie, if I'm not hungry?
Well, first you poop, and then you make place in your belly. But don't worry since I'm gonna win all the awards. ;)

To bee or not to bee, that is the honey.

Wait, what is this about? XD

I get it but I'm on the roll :p

I fail at this.
Yeah, you do. You have to misquote over THERE on that separate thread. :p

Wait we have to post it on that thread?

um. yeah xD

Wait we have to post it on that thread?
For a little while @naagza will set things up for the contest once it's underway, you can post here for the possibility of play coins.

no, actually the play coins thing is for THAT thread lol; I'll determine at some point when we're "done" with the misquoting and get to the deciding the winners

Back