Closed [Closed] Mystery Murders: The Sleeping Palace Giveaway

• Thread starter dilawer
  • Start date
dilawer

dilawer

The Villain in Green
Towns Folk
I know I just copy/paste stuff xD
I'm too lazy to write up something new for a contest xD so here goes the usual rules n stuff xD
This giveaway will be the same as the old one. This time you have to guess a number from 1 - 100. Guess ONE number for FREE and if you want to Guess again it will cost you 5 PC for each guess. The person who guesses the correct number (Which I have already messaged @Marc to keep things legit) will win the game. Start guessing!

Following game is up for grabs!
Jrf67c5xZelQJOA2TFc7ckQKNWYs1neD.png

Mystery Murders: The Sleeping Palace Review

Last edited:
Reactions: ErixSan and Marc
1 to 31

Reactions: Marc
Reactions: ErixSan
lol @dilawer the same trick doesn't work twice, ;) (last time it was 99, I believe)

lol @dilawer the same trick doesn't work twice, ;) (last time it was 99, I believe)

@Marc, you said you will make a Halloween contest right?
Can I donate this game for that contest?

Hilariously quick contest. :hilarious:
I haven't heard a lot of good things about this game, by the way.

Reactions: jandkas and ErixSan
Wow, that was extremely quick lol, btw Dilawer do you work with Nintendo or something how are you getting all these games?

Wow, that was extremely quick lol, btw Dilawer do you work with Nintendo or something how are you getting all these games?

He get one free code for review and another for the contest, from the company who did this game. :p

Reactions: jandkas
He writes reviews for GeekInsider and now 3DS Pedia. I don't know how he convinces them to give him giveaway codes though :p

He writes reviews for GeekInsider and now 3DS Pedia. I don't know how he convinces them to give him giveaway codes though :p
Cool, the way he gets code is through magic!! He is the legendary wizard of Agrimar, Dilawer!!

Sometimes I write the review first and send the written doc back to devs.they're like 'it's good blah blah' then I'm like 'can I haz a code for giveaway?' xD and most of the times I ask for it outright in my first email. xD whatever works.

Reactions: Reece and 18
Sometimes I write the review first and send the written doc back to devs.they're like 'it's good blah blah' then I'm like 'can I haz a code for giveaway?' xD and most of the times I ask for it outright in my first email. xD whatever works.
Ah, clever :)

Thats awesome !!

Hilariously quick contest. :hilarious:
I haven't heard a lot of good things about this game, by the way.

I saw this contest when I now woke up and I saw it closed I said already,its finish, @ErixSan how do you do it ?

Lucky guess, and a knowing that @dilawer uses the 'hide it in plain sight' rule :p

I saw this contest when I now woke up and I saw it closed I said already,its finish, @ErixSan how do you do it ?

It was like:

- Uh? A new @dilawer contest? Mmm...
*check PC*
I have 150 play coins, I will just buy numbers.

So my free number was 1, the winner one.
And 2 to 31 the numbers I paid.

Reactions: Reece
It was like:

- Uh? A new @dilawer contest? Mmm...
*check PC*
I have 150 play coins, I will just buy numbers.

So my free number was 1, the winner one.
And 2 to 31 the numbers I paid.
That's why you have barely any play coins.... you shouldn't have wasted it :p

That's why dilawer has like 2000 play coins >.< waaaaa i'm jelly

Well, I will help with that...

Back