Note: It costs 3 Play Coins to challenge a Gym Leader.​

image.png

Gym Name: The Sparkle Gym
Battle Type(s): Single Battle
3DS Friend Code: 4742-6140-0458

Gym Badge:
4.png

Battling Rules :

• Endless Battle Clause: Any moveset on any Pokémon that is capable of intentionally causing an endless battle is banned from competitive play. Thus:
    • A Pokémon may not carry Recycle and hold a Leppa Berry in conjunction with Heal Pulse and Milk Drink, Moonlight, Morning Sun, Recover, Roost, Slack Off, Soft-Boiled, or Wish.
    • A Pokémon may not hold a Leppa Berry and carry Recycle and Pain Split on its moveset.
    • A Pokémon may not hold a Leppa Berry and carry Recycle and Fling on its moveset.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize, in addition to the abilities Sand Veil and Snow Cloak, are not permitted in play.
  • Moody Clause: Pokémon with the ability Moody are not permitted.
  • OHKO Clause: A Pokemon may not have the moves Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, or Sheer Cold in its moveset.
  • Sleep Clause: Only one Pokémon may be put to sleep on the opposing team at a time, if not induced by a move such as Rest.
  • Species Clause: Players cannot have two Pokémon with the same Pokédex number on the same team.
  • Pokémon may be up to level 100.
  • Banned items: Gengarite, Kangaskhanite and Lucarionite.
  • Banned Move: Swagger.
Banned Pokemon:
Arceus
Blaziken
Darkrai
Deoxys
Deoxys-A
Dialga
Genesect
Giratina
Giratina-O
Groudon
Ho-Oh
Kyogre
Kyurem-W
Lugia
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Reshiram
Shaymin-S
Xerneas
Yvletal
Zekrom

Updated: Please wait 12 hours before asking for a rematch.

Last edited by a moderator:
I challenge you to a gym battle, one question first. Does Sparkle have anything to do with a typing specialty?

Reactions: BjFauble
I challenge you to a gym battle, one question first. Does Sparkle have anything to do with a typing specialty?
you'll see once you battle him :p It's kinda interesting

Reactions: Marc
I accept your Challenge and yes as naagza said, you'll have to see for yourself =P

Reactions: Heart
Just for the heck of it, I'll challenge you again as well

I accept your Challenge and yes as naagza said, you'll have to see for yourself =P
Also , i added you and my IGN is Jerric so send me a Battle Request whenever you are ready and Good Luck to you!

Also , i added you and my IGN is Jerric so send me a Battle Request whenever you are ready and Good Luck to you!
how's the battle going?

how's the battle going?
We haven't started yet, purplex is in a battle

We haven't started yet, purplex is in a battle
I like to warm up lol =I

alright, just let me know how it goes lol

alright, just let me know how it goes lol
Alright the battle is over naagza, if your ready for a rematch send me a battle request (=

Alright the battle is over naagza, if your ready for a rematch send me a battle request (=
Sorry, that was the old me^ Read the Updated part on my Gym Page up there^^^

Sorry, that was the old me^ Read the Updated part on my Gym Page up there^^^
could you make an exception just this once? :/

could you make an exception just this once? :/
If i make an exception for you i have to make one for everyone else and just cause im a Gym Leader dosen't mean i don't have a life xD so i want to take a break a go play DragonBallZ and make a Sammich and i promise we can have our rematch any time after 12:20pm Tomorrow xP ~Pats you on da head~

If i make an exception for you i have to make one for everyone else and just cause im a Gym Leader dosen't mean i don't have a life xD so i want to take a break a go play DragonBallZ and make a Sammich and i promise we can have our rematch any time after 12:20pm Tomorrow xP ~Pats you on da head~
the difference here is that I requested the challenge before you made the rule....but meh whatever

the difference here is that I requested the challenge before you made the rule....but meh whatever
Thats true but i've been battling all morning and i just wanna take a break from Pokemon so thats why i made that rule so im not always busy battling all the time ;-; im sorry! Please understand.. there are other Gym's too that you can challenge while you wait, like Marc's Gym =D He's pretty good but not as good as me xP (JK Marc Dun hurt me).

I challenge you. :3

Reactions: Heart and Purplex
I challenge you. :3
i accept :3 i added you, my IGN is Jerric So send me a battle request whenever your heart desires xP i shall await your challenge c: and the 3 coins lol

Last edited:
Can I battle you my friend code is 3394 4230 2587

Like to have a gym battle , if you accept this challenge , i'll send u the play coins , fc : 4940 6504 1683

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back