[Closed] The Unbreakable Wall Gym

• Thread starter Pk1410
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at Page 8. I paid you PC some time ago and we didn't battle. Can we battle now? I see you're online.
BTW, I want Singles.
Ehh I am not home anymore...I did not see this on time. I will be around 5pm Pedia time. Pm me if you are available by then. If not we can set up the batlle for another day.

Ehh I am not home anymore...I did not see this on time. I will be around 5pm Pedia time. Pm me if you are available by then. If not we can set up the batlle for another day.
I can't do it today. Maybe tommorow

Hmm, @Pk1410, how often are you online, and which region are you (I'm PST)?

Hmm, @Pk1410, how often are you online, and which region are you (I'm PST)?
Eastern Time. I probably can't play tomorrow so any other day should be fine.

I'm not making a challenge at the moment, just planning what order I should handle things in.

1186491_1362177455941_full.jpg

mourning_sun here,

I'm sure you remember me, there was that OU tourney where I whipped dat booty, so when the doubles tourney came around, you came talking about how you wanted your revenge...

...but we disconnected...

Neither of us were satisfied with that, but we discussed it, and you went on to take first, and I had to take third...

First should have been mine, so past history aside;

My time is now, and I told you I'd come...

giphy.gif

REVENGE! REVENGE! REVENGE!

You know why I'm here, I challenge you to a double battle, and I'll pay when I get a reply.

I hope you didn't get too comfortable...

200.gif

Let's see who has the last laugh...

1435-6676-2041
Mr. Kream

howdy__i_m_flowey_by_capt4inteen79-d9ngf7g.jpg

Reactions: 3391, Danny, DeathDragon and 3 others
1186491_1362177455941_full.jpg

mourning_sun here,

I'm sure you remember me, there was that OU tourney where I whipped dat booty, so when the doubles tourney came around, you came talking about how you wanted your revenge...

...but we disconnected...

Neither of us were satisfied with that, but we discussed it, and you went on to take first, and I had to take third...

First should have been mine, so past history aside;

My time is now, and I told you I'd come...

giphy.gif

REVENGE! REVENGE! REVENGE!

You know why I'm here, I challenge you to a double battle, and I'll pay when I get a reply.

I hope you didn't get too comfortable...

200.gif

Let's see who has the last laugh...

1435-6676-2041
Mr. Kream

howdy__i_m_flowey_by_capt4inteen79-d9ngf7g.jpg

I am glad that you put effort to your post. I agree...it's time to settle this. I will be ready tomorrow whenever you are available to battle. I will try to make this battle quick and painless for you.

I am glad that you put effort to your post. I agree...it's time to settle this. I will be ready tomorrow whenever you are available to battle. I will try to make this battle quick and painless for you.
Quick and painless? If I recall correctly, this is what you said last time, we'll see if you can :sneaky:

I'll be around, let's finish this.

Reactions: Danny
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back