[Closed] Ultimate Chaos Gym

• Thread starter Acemaster
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to challenge the gym please

I challenge the gym. 1349 - 7955 - 4379 Artes

I challenge the gym. 1349 - 7955 - 4379 Artes
R u ready now? BTW u still have to pay the 3 PC.

GG. Nice match! That was fun!

GG. Nice match! That was fun!
Yeah, that was quite fun. Showed me I need to learn a lot of things.

I'd like to challenge, please. :)
Sent over the PCs!

Sure. Can u PM me when u r ready?

I'm going to challenge this gym soon and I am so hoping that I will not get masacured by you and might in a thousand years probably if I'm really lucky all of your attacks will miss and mine are all critical hits kind of lucky and probably able to win but I highly highly doubt it but I am still hoping cause I am guessing that you are a really big competitive player and have very skilled combos and stuff like that you know?

Uhh, yeah... Just PM me when u r ready!

Oh I will...hehehe... yeah I'm just joking going to take me awhile by the way whenever I challenge you it's my birthday?

Excuse me, but what would you consider 'stalling'?

Excuse me, but what would you consider 'stalling'?
Time stalling. Meaning waiting till time runs out to annoy the person and make em rage quit. D:

Correct me if I'm wrong, gym leader sir >.<

Reactions: Acemaster
Time stalling. Meaning waiting till time runs out to annoy the person and make em rage quit. D:

Correct me if I'm wrong, gym leader sir >.<

I was more thinking if you burned/poisoned the opponent and then stalled. Would that be banned, since it is a viable strategy?

I was more thinking if you burned/poisoned the opponent and then stalled. Would that be banned, since it is a viable strategy?

I don't think so. Be sure to double check tho. c:

Completely OK. Stalling means time stalling.

I challenge
fc=1590-5597-2215
ign=Aqua

I challenge
fc=1590-5597-2215
ign=Aqua
Sure, can u PM me? Sorry for the really late reply, my alerts weren't working properly and i never saw this....

Hey can I challenge the gym?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back