[CLOSED] Win 100 Play Coins

• Thread starter Onett
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Onett...... i dont think there is a winning number so i wony be wasting play coins

but my last number is 111

Onett...... i dont think there is a winning number so i wony be wasting play coins

There is a winning number. @Marc knows it, as I told him it to keep this contest legit. You can ask Marc if you don't believe me.

And you can't play that number since you didn't give me five Play Coins, sorry.

oops

sry about that let me pay now

done :-D

oops

sry about that let me pay now

done :-D
Thank you. Now, the number that you chose was wrong. But hey, you can give me ten Play Coins and you can get four more chances. :D

Thank you. Now, the number that you chose was wrong. But hey, you can give me ten Play Coins and you can get four more chances. :D
nah i rather save up my play coins betting doesnt get me anywhere

You're a true troll

Reactions: jandkas
Why you call him a troll for?
I really don't know. I'm just trying to run a contest here.

I really don't know. I'm just trying to run a contest here.

It wasn't in a bad way...

There is a winning number. @Marc knows it, as I told him it to keep this contest legit. You can ask Marc if you don't believe me.

And you can't play that number since you didn't give me five Play Coins, sorry.

• If you read this, you can read it like you are in some way giving the hint he won, but he don't.
  • Also the first hint was false
That is why I said that :D

It wasn't in a bad way...

• If you read this, you can read it like you are in some way giving the hint he won, but he don't.
  • Also the first hint was false
That is why I said that :D
That's not trolling. :D

The contest still going?lol

Last edited:
Yes, it is still going.
I would guess some more numbers but I don't know a good number yet.

I felt sorry for all of you guys so here is a list of the numbers that were chosen already so you won't pick it again, I got hand cramp because of this list, @Threed do you plan on giving them another hint ??

The numbers you see more than once either someone chose it twice or I typed it twice by mistake, mostly its because you chose it wrong, I copied an paste :)

Reactions: ErixSan
This is the longest contest on Internet history :D

My hand still hurts !!! This is a very long contest indeed, don't mind me at all for asking @Threed how much play coins you won by hosting this contest, hmmm ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back