CLOSED!

• Thread starter TribstyAnn
  • Start date
If you are waiting for there to be more added, I doubt there will be for a while. More will probably only be added if Humble Bundle does another Nintendo bundle.
Aww, too bad. That's my home console you're ignoring. :p

If you are waiting for there to be more added, I doubt there will be for a while. More will probably only be added if Humble Bundle does another Nintendo bundle.
Eh, worth a shot. I got the first 3Ds Nindie Bundle myself, but I'm not sure if I'd buy the next.

They've had two in total so far, but I kinda doubt they'll have a new on anytime soon. Especially after the switch launch.

bump

I would just like to make my interest known: I'm eyeing that Shantae offer. :cat:
Clearly, though, it'll be a while before my PC count reaches that high. :rotfl:

Reactions: PersonSP
I would have loved to play that horse racing solitaire game for 3DS, it´s highly addictive

I would have loved to play that horse racing solitaire game for 3DS, it´s highly addictive
And what exactly does this have to do with my shop? It's not one of the games I'm even offering and has nothing to do with this thread. You wouldn't even be close to the playcoins to buy it. Please don't comment here unless you actually intend to buy something sometime, or have something interesting to say.

And what exactly does this have to do with my shop? It's not one of the games I'm even offering and has nothing to do with this thread. You wouldn't even be close to the playcoins to buy it. Please don't comment here unless you actually intend to buy something sometime, or have something interesting to say.
Sorry -_-

Back