User Shop [CLOSED]

• Thread starter Danominator
  • Start date

How many Marcs could a Marc mark if a Marc could mark Marcs?

• yes

• weird flex but okay

• but why

• oh look a new weird answer

• Marc is inevitable

• doug dimmadome owner of the dimmsdale dimmadome thank you for locating my long lost son

Results are only viewable after voting.
Danominator

Danominator

Professional Goof
Towns Folk
Welcome to the Free Stuff Shop! Here you'll find the free-est, fun-est shop this side of NintenPedia! As we all know, free is the best price point for anyone, so feel free to get something while you can! As always, this little market runs on trust, not Play Coins. :)

Shop Rules:
  • All codes (where applicable) are North American only, unless donations from other countries are received.
  • When something is added to the shop, it will be in bold text. When the code is taken, please state which number you took in a reply. Then the code will be removed. (e.g. I took Smash Controller 1.)
  • I trust the members of NintenPedia to not reuse my codes in Nookling Junction. If this happens, I will close the shop and then nobody has any fun.
  • When something new is added and I have more points, I will update the shop. Check back frequently. I will not bump this thread until new items have arrived.
  • Remember, if you have a My Nintendo account, you can get most of these things on your own with some work. This shop exists for convenience.
  • If you want to give a code to someone you know, feel free to get it for them. Alternatively, you can invite them to NintenPedia so they can get something as a welcome gift.
  • PC and stock donations are not necessary, but appreciated!

3DS Themes

Digital Content

Smart Device/PC Rewards

This section operates on request. If you want something from the list on the link below, let me know in a reply or PM. Then I will purchase it for you.
My Nintendo Smart Device/PC Rewards

More will be added to this shop over time, so check back often!
Please consider giving me a positive trade rating if you get something from the shop. :)

Brother, can ye spare a coin? [October]

Like this little service? Then consider donating a Play Coin to help keep it running! You'll be rewarded with...something each month, because you deserve it. :) What is it though? I have no idea!

[charge=1]

Have you caught up with the Danominator channel lately? Now's your chance! Check out my latest adventures with this playlist, which are leading up to a massive retrospective! What is this retrospective about? Scroll down...

Poster JPEG.jpg

[/charge]

Last edited:
Reactions: Deepak, EdwardKok, Jisenku and 2 others
I took Bulletin Board 2

Last edited:
Reactions: Samster, Jisenku and Danominator
Got Splatoon Fresh Squid 3DS theme 1.

Reactions: Danominator
Took the splatoon 2 gear set

Maybe a meme, maybe a comic, maybe a funny video, who knows!
I will be expecting the same (either a meme, a comic or a funny video) next month. What a smooth and successful transaction.

Someone used the second code for the Splatoon gear without telling.

• Informative
Stock Updated! Extra-Special Donation Reward this December!
Great Special Donation Reward! Definitely worth the 1 PC!

Took Super Mario - Wooden World 2

Reactions: Danominator and Marc
Took the wooden world code!
EDIT: Also the first Mario's Halloween code!
EDIT 2: And the first animal crossing codes!
Thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: Marc
You're welcome! Name and number for the animal crossing code?
Both themes, number 1.

Used Winter Frolics code 2 and it wasn't a Halloween one like the description.

• Funny
Took the first code for Animal Crossing: Winter Frolics! Thank you so much.

I took the second code of the Autumn Animal Crossing theme. Thank you!

The reward is well worth the 1pc!

I took Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled Content: Cove Cruiser Kart Body + Tropic Swirl Decal

Thanks! And i took Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled Content: Mint Burst Paint Job (7F7D4Y-DYJD34)

though i cant download the 1 pc reward (since im using chromebook), it's still 100% worth it. noice job.
Image result for brooklyn 99 noice gif

(this gif is from brooklyn nine nine btw. AMAZING show)

The 1 PC reward scares me

anybody out there should totally get it

it's so worth it

though i cant download the 1 pc reward (since im using chromebook), it's still 100% worth it. noice job.
Image result for brooklyn 99 noice gif

(this gif is from brooklyn nine nine btw. AMAZING show)
you can download anything on a chromebook, it's just if you can actually run it. I use a chromebook, and I think that the file is a .zip, so you should be able to open it.

Back