Club Nintendo Elite Rewards 2015

• Thread starter 2205
  • Start date
The only games that might have interested me are Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze and Super Mario Galaxy 2. I never really looked into NES Remix, I already own Mario Kart 7 and New Leaf, and those gold rewards... yeah :p

I have tried Mario Golf World Tour's demo and found it relaxing, but I doubt I'll enjoy it in the long-run.
But, its a golf-a, with a-me! Mario! Classic gaiming is really the only reason i joined club nintendo :p you can't really get those classics as easy. Sure you could go to a retail store and get the new ones but old ones are dlc. at least to my knowledge(which is not very much)

By DLC, you mean, digital? I'm sorry I'm a bit confused as I don't see it would be a DLC to which game =/ So maybe you meant Digital only?

has anyone had the sucess of being properly logged in, because when I log in it always says that im not a platinum member, which i am as i had 700 coins on me account... >:[

I'm debating whether I should get MK7 or DK Tropical Freeze ._.

I suggest mk7 that game is very fun and entertaining

My options are limited to Wii U games,since my 3DS is from Europe,and I pretty much managed to give away most of the 3DS PIN codes to other members,so less tougher decisions here. :p
I guess I'll pick Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze from the Elite Status rewards category,although I'm rather chocked at how much the download size weighs on the Wii U's hardware,but I suppose I shouldn't worry much since I heard the game is pretty good. :D

Reactions: faustine
I don't know what to get! I have Platinum Status, and already have MK7 and I had ACNl but I didn't like it. I heared Mario Party World Tour is bad, and Yoshis New Island got bad reviews. I currently have to pick from Mario Golf: World Tour or New Super Mario Bros 2

Imma get the ACNL for my platinum reward. From all of the platinum digital rewards, ACNL is the most convenient when it's a digital purchase. I'm still beggin' my brother to give me his platinum reward, tho :p I also like Mario Kart 7 and Ultimate Nes Remix on the list. But ACNL tops it all!

Reactions: 2205
I guess I'll pick Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze from the Elite Status rewards category,although I'm rather chocked at how much the download size weighs on the Wii U's hardware,but I suppose I shouldn't worry much since I heard the game is pretty good. :D

I think that's almost 10gb-11gb, a veryyyy huge download size, if you ask me. :eek: But if you do have a hard disk, then I guess there's nothing to be afraid of getting low in memory lol. :p People do consider getting this game because it's the most expensive among all the available titles to choose from.

Reactions: T-Player Guy
I'm getting Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze. It's the one I want most on the list, as well as being the one that will save me the most money. I keep hearing only good things about it as well. Hard but fun platformer. That sounds like something I'd love to play. Also, because I rarely download games, the larger file size won't bother me.

I got New Super Mario Bros 2. I kinda wish I didn't spend all my money on its DLC though, I can't say that was my smartest move...or even a semi decent move. The DLC is fun, don't get me wrong, but I kinda wish I had spent the money on something else, like a new game. I'm not good with waiting though ;-;

I picked up DKC: Tropical Freeze the real gem of the games available, I had all the retail games I wanted on the 3DS anyway. I've been thinking about getting this game anyway so I'm quite glad!

There really good rewards when they got announced i was a really mad at some of the platinum prizes but pushmo is actually a really fun game :O

I think the best option is donkey kong tropical freeze if you own a wii u. I don't really consider super mario galaxy 2 or punch out since I already have them on my wii system. On the other hand, talking about 3ds I think we have some good stuff there, specially for those who love mario

Back