Closed Club Nintendo Game Giveaway (North America)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
May i join? I will choose 187 :3

Ermmmm..... am i in @Marc ?

Reactions: 2179
marc do can i join i don't know how to tell how many forums i've made i joined only 5 days ago but if i can i choose 7

I haven't played any games recently and as such have nothing to post about. Guess I'm not in this one. Gl to others tho!

also if im able to jo9in i either want kingdom hearts dream drop distance,xenoblade chronicles or harvest moon tale of twio towns
1.KHDDD
2.XC
3.HMTOTT

k thx

My number will be 89. Thank you & good night everyone.

Do I qualify?

When is the last day to submit a number?

When is the last day to submit a number?
Some time in April when I generate numbers =/

Some time in April when I generate numbers =/
That's good. :) But, what if the number of participants exceed 215? And, do I qualify? I think I don't.

Hey Marc, I just want to say that I see my Gold Number on the list but not my regular number . When I posted my numbers they were 54 and 199(gold) . But then before I realised, someone already picked that 54 number, so I changed it to 55 , Hope youll add it soon :D:panda:

That's good. :) But, what if the number of participants exceed 215? And, do I qualify? I think I don't.
I don't think it will and I prefer if you check to see yourself, sorry =/
Hey Marc, I just want to say that I see my Gold Number on the list but not my regular number . When I posted my numbers they were 54 and 199(gold) . But then before I realised, someone already picked that 54 number, so I changed it to 55 , Hope youll add it soon :D:panda:
Added!

I have 140 coins (Gold)

I have 140 coins (Gold)
You'll have to provide screenshot proof .-.

I dont know how to

There is usually a button on your keyboard call Print Screen. Press it when the club Nintendo gold membership is shown on he screen than past the picture in paint and post it online.

Reactions: Marc
Back