Club Nintendo of Europe gets new reward.

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
R

Reece

Well Nintendo users who resides in the Europe region, Club Nintendo has a surprise for you.Available now in the European Club Nintendo are some rather cute relaxation sets.

Coming in two varieties - Luigi or Peach - they come with a blanket, blanket case and eye mask. seems like they want us to get our proper amount of rest, Nintendo has made these Dream Team Bros. relaxation kits available just in time for the European release of Super Mario 3D World, a game that will no doubt keep many up a bit too late.

Relaxation Set – Luigi
5167-52952ba8566f2.png

5167-52951cb08878d.png

5167-52951cbfcb015.png

5167-52951cce98d70.png

This super set includes a blanket, blanket case and eyemask – in deep blue! The case and eyemask feature a sleek Luigi motif, and when folded and zipped into the case the fleecy blankie cleverly transforms into a pillow. Fleece blanket measures approx. 125cm x 150cm, fleece case measures approx. 40cm by 30 cm. Eyemask 100% polyester.

Relaxation Set – Princess Peach
5168-52952bd43e2da.png

5168-529516cdd62d9.png

5168-529516dea6b69.png

5168-529516f04032d.png

This peachy keen relaxation set includes a blanket, blanket case and eyemask – all in calming pink! The case and eyemask feature a Princess Peach motif, and when folded and zipped into the case the fleecy blankie cleverly transforms into a pillow. Fleece blanket measures approx. 125cm x 150cm, fleece case measures approx. 40cm by 30 cm. Eyemask 100% polyester.

So what do you all think about this reward that has arrived in the European Club Nintendo, and American Club Nintendo users, are you unsatisfied that this is only European exclusive? Do you European Club Nintendo users plan on getting it ?

I live in Europe, but I haven't seen this on the Club Nintendo. I'll check.
I won't plan on getting it (I don't have a lot of stars, because I think I'll cost a lot), but sure it's nice for
people who need to spend theirs stars.

Those are really good prizes. They'll obviously cost a lot though - but they're really nice. Kinda make me wish Club Nintendo shipped everywhere.

Those are really good prizes. They'll obviously cost a lot though - but they're really nice. Kinda make me wish Club Nintendo shipped everywhere.
I know, it's kind of like a good quality token of Nintendo's gratitude, I sure wish they shipped everywhere too, the America Club Nintendo sucks.
I live in Europe, but I haven't seen this on the Club Nintendo. I'll check.
I won't plan on getting it (I don't have a lot of stars, because I think I'll cost a lot), but sure it's nice for
people who need to spend theirs stars.
Well, I don't think it would run out of stock to because of how much it's worth, start saving up, it will pay off :) . I got this entire info on the Club Nintendo Europe site, so I guess it is up for grabs now.

Reactions: D4rkDragon
Whew, Club Nintendo in Europe is definitely giving Christmas before the hour to its member. This + the welcome offer where they give you Super Mario 3D Land for free, I know some people that will go mad !

EDIT: I have seen the price. One set costs 6000 stars.

Reactions: Reece
So cute the peach pillow one, i really would like this in my bedroom, i would choose the luigi set because im a boy you see, also i think 6000 stars is to much.

Whew, Club Nintendo in Europe is definitely giving Christmas before the hour to its member. This + the welcome offer where they give you Super Mario 3D Land for free, I know some people that will go mad !

EDIT: I have seen the price. One set costs 6000 stars.
So how many game do you need to buy to reach 6000 stars? :eek: I guess it would likely turn to be impossible, unless... I don't know. Even you buy codes from friends, it won't reach that much within a year range.

So how many game do you need to buy to reach 6000 stars? :eek: I guess it would likely turn to be impossible, unless... I don't know. Even you buy codes from friends, it won't reach that much within a year range.

Unless you trick everybody, or buy yourself at least 10 3DS games and register it. (Since when you register, and that you register a 3DS XL, you get 250 bonus + 750 for registering a 3DS, you have to register 10 3DS games and do the surveys things.)

One game is 250 stars... So that's a lot games :p

One game is 250 stars... So that's a lot games :p
Oh my, that means it will be 24 games to reach that reward, yikes, I sure hope they lower the price, but this reward looks like its made with quality though.

I see... It is different from Ninty Club of America. One (retail) game gives us 40-60 stars. Therefore I think it's impossible for me to reach that amount.
But, yes... I want that Peach set >m<

I see... It is different from Ninty Club of America. One (retail) game gives us 40-60 stars. Therefore I think it's impossible for me to reach that amount.
But, yes... I want that Peach set >m<
Yeah, if I had a Club Nintendo of Europe account I would have maybe reached that far, I had a lot of Club Nintendo eligible games, so I took advantage of it.

I think that Nintendo also need to sell in supermarkets (both USA and Europe) too, so they will be sure that a good amount of people will get it, and not only have to look to the pictures.

Too bad that you can't set an American address to an European account, as I would give you my account (Since I am waiting for Nintendo to replace their old points codes for eShop codes, and I have 1000 stars, so you would just need to use 10 PIN codes + do the surveys that comes with to get the 250 bonus stars ! Yes, in Europe, you can earn 500 stars per 3DS game.)

I think that Nintendo also need to sell in supermarkets (both USA and Europe) too, so they will be sure that a good amount of people will get it, and not only have to look to the pictures.

Too bad that you can't set an American address to an European account, as I would give you my account (Since I am waiting for Nintendo to replace their old points codes for eShop codes, and I have 1000 stars, so you would just need to use 10 PIN codes + do the surveys that comes with to get the 250 bonus stars ! Yes, in Europe, you can earn 500 stars per 3DS game.)
But only if you buy it in four weeks after release and if you buy the digital version...

But only if you buy it in four weeks after release and if you buy the digital version...

Really ? I didn't noticed that ! I thought that it was more like "If you do the survey (before 4 weeks) after you buy the game, you get 250 bonus stars." Thanks for spotting that, Moon Rain !

Reactions: Moon Rain
Wow, what a cool prize!
Why I missed this thread before -_-

There's somebody who have it?

Wow, this was an amazing prize. @Reece how could you keep this from me :unsure:

I don't live in Europe anyway and even if I did I wouldn't have gotten this. Or, actually, since Europe doesn't get games from Club Nintendo I would have.

I'm surprised I never saw this on NL.

Wow, this was an amazing prize. @Reece how could you keep this from me :unsure:

I don't live in Europe anyway and even if I did I wouldn't have gotten this. Or, actually, since Europe doesn't get games from Club Nintendo I would have.

I'm surprised I never saw this on NL.

That's weird too, mostly because NL is an European site.
Still, they're better physical prices in Europe than in North America :/

These are all prizes that cost a crazy amount, why can't we just get more stuff like you guys in NA have? For example, those Virtual Console and eShop downloads for a few hundred coins (I once saw Super Mario World for like 300 I think) and everyday use items like t-shirts and posters.

Are those still there for 2014 europe gift?

Back