Club Nintendo Shop:will buy cn codes for pc's

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
3dsatackman

3dsatackman

Master of Fire!
Towns Folk
I am willing to buy club nintendo codes from us or canada for play coins. If anyone has some they dont want I will buy them from you. The price I will pay is about 200 to 500 coins per code.
Also please tell me what country you are from i might buy some if you are from europe.

Last edited:
I am willing to buy club nintendo codes from us or canada for play coins. If anyone has some they dont want I will buy them from you. The price I will pay is about 20 to 50 coins per code.
Also please tell me what country you are from i might buy some if you are from europe.
I'm from Holland.

No sorry, I use them myself, but I'll ask a friend of mine if she has one left :)

No sorry, I use them myself, but I'll ask a friend of mine if she has one left :)

Ok thx and remember I will buy all the codes you have

I buy everything from eshop, anyways, you should add a better explanation of the price.

With 100 Club Nintendo Coins, you can buy a 2 bucks game.
With 150 Club Nintendo Coins, you can buy a 4-5-6 bucks game.
With 200 Club Nintendo Coins, you can buy a 7-8-9-10 bucks game.

Well, that depends of the game.

Every game one buys from physical shops gives a 30 to 40 Club Nintendo Coins plus 10 from the survey.

With that, you will need an average of 3 or 4 game for the 5 bucks game.

So:
500 PC = 5 bucks
500 PC = 150 Club Nintendo coins

So you can consider that:
Every 10 Club Nintendo Coins = 30 PC
So every 150 Club Nintendo Coins = 450 Club Nintendo Coins

This would be okay @Marc?

I assume you meant 150 Club Nintendo Coins = 450 PC @Erixsan ?

I assume you meant 150 Club Nintendo Coins = 450 PC @Erixsan ?

Yeah. How some 150 coins games costs less than 5 bucks, the just price would be that.

Yeah. How some 150 coins games costs less than 5 bucks, the just price would be that.
alright good. Just making sure you didn't mean that 150 Club Nintendo points would magically change to 450 :p

I actually was gonna put a notice like this soon, you beat me to it, I always use mine and I enjoy registering my products on Club Nintendo, so currently I have none.

I buy everything from eshop, anyways, you should add a better explanation of the price.

With 100 Club Nintendo Coins, you can buy a 2 bucks game.
With 150 Club Nintendo Coins, you can buy a 4-5-6 bucks game.
With 200 Club Nintendo Coins, you can buy a 7-8-9-10 bucks game.

Well, that depends of the game.

Every game one buys from physical shops gives a 30 to 40 Club Nintendo Coins plus 10 from the survey.

With that, you will need an average of 3 or 4 game for the 5 bucks game.

So:
500 PC = 5 bucks
500 PC = 150 Club Nintendo coins

So you can consider that:
Every 10 Club Nintendo Coins = 30 PC
So every 150 Club Nintendo Coins = 450 Club Nintendo Coins

This would be okay @Marc?
sorry i ment 200 to 500. I changed that see on the top. sorry for any confusion

Would you like to buy my The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD Club Nintendo code for 500 Play Coins? I'm from North America.

Would you like to buy my The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD Club Nintendo code for 500 Play Coins? I'm from North America.
i will buy it for 200 coins but i have to earn some more before i buy it from you i will only buy somthing for 500 coins if it is worth 160cn coins but that is only worth 60 cn coins

You only have 82 Play coins at the moment how are you going to buy club nintendo codes lol. Good luck on saving up your play coins to buy club nintendo codes. Lol xD

You only have 82 Play coins at the moment how are you going to buy club nintendo codes lol. Good luck on saving up your play coins to buy club nintendo codes. Lol xD

He want to buy the codes you get from physical games, so with those he can get the prizes.

It's not that hard to gain a bit over 100 PC quickly. Case in point: I joined 7 days ago. :p

Reactions: Reece
It's not that hard to gain a bit over 100 PC quickly. Case in point: I joined 7 days ago. :p

Well, you are posting a lot with another active user, so it's clear you're wining a lot of PC.
You aren't in the same situation I had :p

Well, you are posting a lot with another active user, so it's clear you're wining a lot of PC.
You aren't in the same situation I had :p
very true :p But hey, at least my posts are typically legit and not just obvious attempts for PC, right? haha

True most of my alerts have your name written on it lately

Reactions: ShinyLatios
Back