Club Nintendo

• Thread starter 18
  • Start date
In that case, I'm not getting any other 3DS at all. I'm ok with My UK one because at least GAME UK gives me rewards which can be redeemed to buy eShop games, etc.

What about physical prizes?

What about physical prizes?
GAME UK is a retailers, I can use their credit to buy anything, even physical games and stuff but I'll most likely get eShop stuff.

GAME UK is a retailers, I can use their credit to buy anything, even physical games and stuff but I'll most likely get eShop stuff.
I mean, from Club Nintendo UK

I mean, from Club Nintendo UK
There are physical items but I can't get them shipped out of UK, so they're of no use to me actually.

No games at all. Let me say it again, the UK club sucks! It doesn't have any games to offer just some stupid merchandise like notebooks and sticker and stuff. :rage:

Ugh... I want a Legend of Zelda game for my 3DS on Club Nintendo really badly... I have never played Zelda before and I want to start of with one of the classics... I want that game so much but I have a US 3DS... :(

Ugh... I want a Legend of Zelda game for my 3DS on Club Nintendo really badly... I have never played Zelda before and I want to start of with one of the classics... I want that game so much but I have a US 3DS... :(
Well same here I used to not like the legend of Zelda game xD but I saw it that time and I had enough coins to get it but I turn down that offer though the current games are boring on club nintendo.

Well same here I used to not like the legend of Zelda game xD but I saw it that time and I had enough coins to get it but I turn down that offer though the current games are boring on club nintendo.

I don't think they're boring. In fact, this is one of their best months in quite a while...

Last edited:
I don't think they're boring. In fact, this is one of their best months in wuite a while...
I meant for the 3ds console

As did I.
Well I have starship defense but not Mario pi cross I'm saving the coins for a good game like metroid 2

What do you think of Club Nintendo? I think everyone here is aware of it. It's a reward program where you register Nintendo stuff you buy, get Club Nintendo Coins and redeem it for rewards.
257586-CN1.jpg

I used to think it useless since physical rewards only ship to the US and Canada, but ever since digital rewards (a.k.a FREE GAMES FOR BUYING THEIR GAMES! :woot: ) came around I've liked it a lot more. I recently got Gold Status, thanks in no small part to 3DS Pedia and its giveaways :p What about you guys? Do you like Club Nintendo? Do you think it's useless? Did you get Gold or Platinum Status last year?

i got platinum but they did not email me to tell em so i did not get the awards :(

i got platinum but they did not email me to tell em so i did not get the awards :(
It's automated once you reach the amount of coins to get platinum status you will be able to see the rewards for platinum member somewhere in the year around June - July you don't need to email them.

Back