• Start date
When are you free? ^^^^^^

Soon

I'm busy for the next few hours myself

I'm busy for the next few hours myself
I'm free until 5:30 AM pedia.

I'm free until 5:30 AM pedia.
I'll try to make it to our battle if you're up that late xD
Although if the sun and moon demo drops...

Can you battle now or are you busy?

Can you battle now or are you busy?
I'm probably busy until 11 PM Pedia time, bc college

Ok. Message me when your free. I'd prefer to have a battle at night then in the morning.

@N for completions sake i still want to have the battle with this gym. Because since i started i've seen three leaders and it never came down to a match.

Reactions: Mr. Kream
@N for completions sake i still want to have the battle with this gym. Because since i started i've seen three leaders and it never came down to a match.
When are you free this weekend? I'll try to get to my remaining battles within the weekends

@N for today between 2pm and 4pm pedia time would work.
and tomorrow sorta the same, maybe a bit later.

I'll see.
I'm gonna try to write one program and a paper for my classes today so if I can do those by the time you suggested then I can battle with you =p

@N
saterday got too late, and on sonday i was too tired, let me know if you want to try today. I'll drop my fc here as well 2380-5365-4705

If you're free later tonight we can try

N I take you on Pc Paid

Anytime today

Give me like 2 or 3 hours. I'll battle when I get back to my dorm

I am thinking about battling so you can only use self caught or self bred Pokémon

I am thinking about battling so you can only use self caught or self bred Pokémon
Doesnt have to be self caught/bred.
You can use Pokemon which you have purchased from shops here or received from trade as long as they arent hacked.

Back