Compliment the Person Above You!

• Thread starter Jisenku
  • Start date
J

Jisenku

I have an obsession with Tesla >.<
Towns Folk
Like the title says, just compliment the person above you to get started!

I thought of doing this when you made the insult thread lol but I didn't.
Im complimenting you for taking the initiative to make this.

Reactions: Jisenku
(っ・ω・)っ≡≡≡≡≡≡☆ Magical Inspiration Time!

You know, you have always been a good person on this forum, now it's time to be a good person to yourself. Make sure to practice some self-care tactics, and remember to love yourself (っ・ω<)

This is my kind of thread :D

I don’t know much about you, which means I probably don’t know much of your (likely) numerous fine traits, but you seem very nice and very active, which is good enough for me!

(*≧∀≦*) I think that you are a wonderful person to be around according to what you have posted. You would be the type of person that I would spend hours with on VRChat ~If you want to friend me, my username is BlueJYT~

Reactions: RedWhaley14
I don't know much about you but I was grateful and appreciative of the help I received from you :)

Let's be real here for a second

You freaking amazing

You're Amazing!!~

You are amazing-er

You’re a great person to have around on the forum, and I love that you have so many ideas to help the site uwu

You’re a great person to have around on the forum, and I love that you have so many ideas to help the site uwu
(*≧∀≦*)

(っ・ω・)っ You are an incredible person who always does his best to be a positive influence on everybody that he meets, you have the mentality of a well-rounded entrepreneur, with many admirable qualities like always being extremely consistent in everything you do.

Reactions: Samster
you are good enough to be in my best friends list uwu

you are good enough to be in my best friends list uwu

You're amazing, and someone I look up to!

But...

Am I also in the best friend list? :oops:

You're amazing, and someone I look up to!

But...

Am I also in the best friend list? :oops:
why thanks!

and ye you're in the list :)

This thread is freaking wholesome and I love it.

All of you are extremely important to me, in every way possible. I love you all.

aww thanks man

Luv y'all too!

aww thanks man

Luv y'all too!
Hey dialga. You've gotta be one of the only 12 year olds that are pretty cool and not annnoying :cool: . Rock on dude

Hey dialga. You've gotta be one of the only 12 year olds that are pretty cool and not annnoying :cool: . Rock on dude
Why thanks dude!

You're an awesome guy too dude :)

Reactions: Deepak
Your profile picture is very aesthetically pleasing, similarly, your personality is also.

the dood above me is awesome

oh wait that's me

Back