Coolest looking pokemon

• Thread starter doulags
  • Start date
D

doulags

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
My personal favorite looking pokemon is aegislash. I havent played as him very much, but i love teh idea of a pokemon that is a sword and shield.

Aegislash looks cool but I like the design of many pokemon like mega raquaza shiny and mega tyranitar as well as primal groundon and kyogre but pokemon that look cool throughout their evolutions are treeko and charmander.

I feel that the coolest design out of all Pokemon is Tyranitar. It looks like an adorable dinosaur! And I love dinosaurs! (see username) . I love Mega Tyranitar's design especially because they made it look cool and cute at the same time. I love the little wingy thingies they added on the sides to make it look boss. I also love how the red compliments the green. However, I feel like the shiny version of could've been better. It looks like a cardboard box in the shiny version. they could've made it something really cool, but it's okay. Not like i'm ever going to get a Shiny Tyranitar anyway. :D

tumblr_murm3gs0zL1s2kalqo1_400.jpg

I want a pet Tyranitar now ;-;

Reactions: Hikki, Moon Rain and Ichimaru
I feel that the coolest design out of all Pokemon is Tyranitar. It looks like an adorable dinosaur! And I love dinosaurs! (see username) . I love Mega Tyranitar's design especially because they made it look cool and cute at the same time. I love the little wingy thingies they added on the sides to make it look boss. I also love how the red compliments the green. However, I feel like the shiny version of could've been better. It looks like a cardboard box in the shiny version. they could've made it something really cool, but it's okay. Not like i'm ever going to get a Shiny Tyranitar anyway. :D

tumblr_murm3gs0zL1s2kalqo1_400.jpg

I want a pet Tyranitar now ;-;
I have a mega tyranitar on my party and tyranitar is my favourite pokemon!

Reactions: 3823
I was going to say Goomy.

...Actually, yeah, I'll go with Goomy. He's cool as heck.

said it once and I'll say it again.... Absol is the most awesome poke in here.

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
The coolest looking Pokemon to me is... do I really have to say it?

Hint: It's Blaziken.

Reactions: Ninja-Patty
I like the design of Gallade, as it resembles a knight, with a helmet type head, and those blade-like arms which look really cool! Mega Gallade looks even better too.

Reactions: Ninja-Patty, 532 and Jeff The Killer
Mega Lucario looks awesome :D
448Lucario_Mega_Dream.png

Reactions: Ninja-Patty, Jeff The Killer and Mikaya
Mightyena is just a damn awesome. He looks awesome. He sounds awesome. He fights like a bada--.. oh. Well, it's not all about competitive.

Mega rayquaza bro

Mega Absol people! Of course!

Absol has that gothic/emo style with his black-white color-palette and his hair... and his Mega form is even more stylish, with his wings and all *-*

mega_absol_v2_by_theangryaron-d6whobg.png

Reactions: Ninja-Patty, Mikaya and NIN10
Gyarados! 'nuff said.

I personally love Shiny Mega Charizard and Shiny Umbreon, sure almost everyone owns a Umbreon and Charizard but when their shiny it feels much more special not to mention I love their colors and Charizard looks crazy cool!

tumblr_n2eetrZTk11ttdkobo1_250.gif
_006a_shiny_mega_charizard_y_by_xzekrom101x-d6lxj3y.png

Reactions: Ninja-Patty and Mikaya
Oh, I gotta agree with @Jeff The Killer . Mega-Charizard Y looks SO beautiful in it's shiny forme.
My personal favourite is Staraptor, due to the fact that he looks so intimidating, plus a very cool-sounding cry. In Gen 6, he also is really good in competitive, with Adamant nature + Reckless ability. If you run a Staraptor with that set and stick a Life Orb on, Brave Bird does enouh damage to even nearly OHKO Ferrothorn!

Oh, I gotta agree with @Jeff The Killer . Mega-Charizard Y looks SO beautiful in it's shiny forme.
My personal favourite is Staraptor, due to the fact that he looks so intimidating, plus a very cool-sounding cry. In Gen 6, he also is really good in competitive, with Adamant nature + Reckless ability. If you run a Staraptor with that set and stick a Life Orb on, Brave Bird does enouh damage to even nearly OHKO Ferrothorn!

Aw man, Staraptor is amazing and I didn't know using the combinations you listed for 'em would do such damage that's awesome!

Reactions: Ninja-Patty and 532
Aw man, Staraptor is amazing and I didn't know using the combinations you listed for 'em would do such damage that's awesome!
Psst, if you would like, I can demonstrate it in a Pokemon battle ;)
(I don't have OR/AS, but I have X )

Psst, if you would like, I can demonstrate it in a Pokemon battle ;)
(I don't have OR/AS, but I have X )

I would love to see it! I have X too...*sigh* sadly I don't have it with me currently my cousin has it :facepalm: Im working on getting OR/AS though :)

Mega Sceptile and Mega Blaziken are total bada** especially with Sceptile with the dragon type and being immune to electric yeah and i like their swag designs like a boss

Bp8LScPCYAAwg8F.jpg

But this is the ture swag of coolness and bada**

Squirtle_Swag.png

Just deal with my Squirtle's swag :p ( Nah am only playing around :cat:)

Yes he's my favorite Kanto starter :D

Reactions: Mikaya and Jeff The Killer
Squirtle is the coolest Kanto starter

Back