Coolest looking pokemon

• Thread starter doulags
  • Start date
I say Typhlosion! It's so cool with the flame on its back. My seconed favourite is Magickarp. It's way stronger that any Pokemon in the world. Way stronger than the strongest person in the world!

I would either like a duo steel/fighting type Aegislash with it's idea of using it's own body as a weapon/shield XD or the Duo Psychic and Fairy Type Gardevoir! I like the cool "I am way better than you" idea of Gardevoir. When Gardevoir attacks it also looks really cool! I don't like the artistic-ness of Mega evovled Gardevoir because it looks weird with a big puffy dress. It's attack is also different.

I feel that the coolest design out of all Pokemon is Tyranitar. It looks like an adorable dinosaur! And I love dinosaurs! (see username) . I love Mega Tyranitar's design especially because they made it look cool and cute at the same time. I love the little wingy thingies they added on the sides to make it look boss. I also love how the red compliments the green. However, I feel like the shiny version of could've been better. It looks like a cardboard box in the shiny version. they could've made it something really cool, but it's okay. Not like i'm ever going to get a Shiny Tyranitar anyway. :D

tumblr_murm3gs0zL1s2kalqo1_400.jpg

I want a pet Tyranitar now ;-;
I think that the weird thingies on the side and on it's back make it look kinda weird, but with makes it look intimidating and feroious. I mostcertainly agree with you on the Mega Tyranitar looking like a cardboard box!!! BTW I am going to assume that a shiny Larvaitar is 99% impossible because I have hatched 20 with a Japan one and I still didn't get a shiny ;_;

Last edited by a moderator:
Shiny Mega Beedrill! Mega cool. Lol, it reminds me of my favorite transformer from beastwar Waspinator :3
(Childhood days). Yep stings like a boss ^^

Mine is lucario
upload_2015-3-6_20-37-12.jpeg

Reactions: CJ
Zekrom because he is a cool dragon. Zekrom also has cool moves and he is a cool Pokemon. Zekrom is also a cool Pokemon and is very cool to use in battle.

I think the coolest looking pokemon is Mega Gallade. The blades on its hands look very cool and its physical attack is good too. Shiny mega gallade is cooler than the normal, but I like both :cat:

I think that the most coolest Pokemon to me is Giratina from the Sinnoh region . That Pokemon is just so unique in almost everything that I could say and its just cool looking >.< Also thinking of a Sinnoh remake that would be totally awesome and just imagine what a Primal Giratina would look like !

Hmm i'm going to go attack my two favourites here since I think they are pretty cool. First off is flygon
tumblr_n1mvkrQFBu1sm17bvo3_500.gif

Just look at it do those steel wings <3 Flygon is a truly amazing pokemon, but we're talking about design here, hell flygon looks like a giant freaking lizard, so of course it looks awesome. Along with an amazing color scheme and amazing moves, flygon is one truly amazing pokemon. My other favourite pokemon is Arcanine
giphy.gif

Intrestingly enough both of these GIFS come from the same episode I think, but arcanine gif is from ' on cloud arcanine ' the flygon one, I'm not sure it's either something in the hoenn grand festival ' on cloud arcanine ' or something from the kanto grand festival. Anyway, arcanine is a big fluffy tiger thing, it looks AWESOME!!! Don't you just want to hug one?! Aside from it's design arcanine has has a pretty good moveset

I would say Feraligatr. The reason for it being one of my favorite pokemons is the way he looks. He got Sharp teeths, spikes on the back, and a cool design. Scizor has also a really awesome look, and the shiny form of it just makes it even better, And who can forget about Charizard or Mewtwo?

I think deoxys is e coolest looking pokemon, she looks pretty epic

I would have to say it would be shiny mega metagross because every time it evolves it keep on multiplying. From two beldum equals a metang, two metang equal a metagross, and two metagross equals mega metagross. I also like the way he is floating and has eight arms. i also like how when it is shiny it looks cool and interesting.

Charizard! Look at him!! HE IS VERY COOL! And mega Absol! He is the best without Charizard

Depends on what kind of Pokémon is concerned by the question.
When it comes tout legendaries, I do find Lugia, Dialga (obviously), and Zekrom to be cool. However, if it comes to regular Pokémon, Arcanine and Greninja takes the spot for me.

Oh boy! There's so many Pokemon! It's hard to just pick one, so I'll pick the coolest looking one in my opinion for each generation!

Gen 1: Charizard!
Gen 2: Ho-Oh!
Gen 3: Rayquaza!
Gen 4: Giratina!
Gen 5: Hydreigon!
Gen 6: Trevenant!
Gen 7: Leviathinian! (You never know what could happen in Gen 7)

So many awesome pokemon!

Mega Charizard X and mega Blaziken for the win.
Mega Charizard X: It has blue flames shooting out of its mouth and the wings are really cool and it's head kinda looks like an X
Mega Blaziken:Because it's really cool and I love it it's my favorite starter evolution.

In my opinion it is hands down Zekrom because i mean look at him. the black with the blue lining and that awesome tail of his.zekrom_v_2_by_xous54-d35s3pw.png

In all honesty I agree with Rakisocky but I prefer the fusion of Kyurem and Zekrom. This guy down here is pretty epic for me646___kyurem__black_forme__by_tails19950-d4t5sv0.png

The coolest looking Pokemon has got to be Luxray. He pretty much turns Super Saiyan when he is in his shiny form and even though there are alot of Pokemon that look like lions, this one takes the cake. Not to mention that he even has the ability to see through solid objects.

I think Dialga and Palkia are pretty cool.Both have unique designs and both of them are very strong.And I like the fact that Dialga controls time and Palkia controls space.They make such a great duo!Their typings are also very nice. I just hope they release Sinnoh remakes soon :).

I think the coolest looking pokemon would have to be rayquaza's mega form. I like the way he looks with his intergalactic steamer things and his awesome backstory. I also like the look of treecko's evolutionary line, especially mega sceptile. The primal forms of groudon and kyogre to cool too.

Back