Coolest LOOKING Pokemon

• Thread starter Gecko
  • Start date
Shiny milotic is boss, I always wanted one but I could never find one in my getn 4 games - not even a regular one. Was such a pain. But in Oras I finally got one :D

Infernape is one of my favorite Pokemon but it's mainly because it looks cool so yea

This is so hard... I guess the one I find the cutest looking is Shaymin (or Pachirisu).
The COOLEST looking would be between Absol and Tyrantrum, I think. I really like Greninja's and Espeon's looks as well. And I actually want to tatoo Ninetales on my back, so there is that.
The two pokemon whose looks make me want to have them as pets on real life are Arcanine and Persian.
The coolest looking legendaries are Dialga and Entei.

Greninja and Lucario looks really cool. Mostly in Smash bros. They look amazing in Smash bros actually. I like how Greninja looks like a "ninja" and lucario looks kinda like a Martial arts fighter. I have to say they look really cool in Smash bros and Pokemon.
I would have to agree and Shiny greninja and Shiny Lucario both look freaking awesome. Greninja in his all black form with a red tongue scarf makes him look like a true ninja, while lucario maintains his awesome master martial artist look. They both look really cool, but Shiny Rayquaza is also super awesome, with his all black look. And MEGA SHINY RAYQUAZA? AWESOME!

I will just leave this here !!! 53620103_p0_master1200.jpg

Back