Contest Create Your Own Nintendo Labo & Get 600 PC or $20 eShop Card

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally forgot about that.

I'd much rather wait for at least 10 people and give away the $20 but if people rather I just end things now, I'll close it at 600 PC.

No, wait for 10 entries for $20 prize, please...

Reactions: Marc
Seriously, does anyone know who is judging the submissions?

Seriously, does anyone know who is judging the submissions?
I could bet that it's the few active staff members :p If not, then it's probably those people that Marc always goes partying with every weekend.

Reactions: Dark Link
Nintendo labo kayak!

Attachments

• 1520273523673-1705733951.jpg
    1520273523673-1705733951.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 11
Reactions: Marc
Doesn’t seem like anyone else is interested in this... @Marc can you please end the competition and announce the winner? I’m not trying to sound rude but no one else is showing anymore interest at this point :panda:

Reactions: AricAttack
Doesn’t seem like anyone else is interested in this... @Marc can you please end the competition and announce the winner? I’m not trying to sound rude but no one else is showing anymore interest at this point :panda:
We have another member who wants to wait so my hands are tied unless another participant wants it to end right away ;-;

We have another member who wants to wait so my hands are tied unless another participant wants it to end right away ;-;
I’m not against anyone in this forum but the last Labo made by members on this forum was at the beginning of this month so it doesn’t my think it’s that likely that another person will do it for a while

Ok so we need to vote then:
@AricAttack
@Michael554466
@nera09

Vote on whether we continue the contest or not. I’m voting to end it and have he winner announced.

Reactions: coolflare
i guess we should end it

If this isn't over all ready, I might try.

Reactions: coolflare and Marc
Same, I have quite a bit of cardboard at home

Reactions: Marc and coolflare
No word from the above posters yet so I'm ending this.

Winner is @Michael554466. Congrats!

Everyone else who submitted an entry will be given 50 PC as a bonus prize just for participating ;u;

Reactions: Michael554466 and coolflare
Michael hasn’t been on since March tho

Michael hasn’t been on since March tho
There was no inactivity penalty and it's just Play Coins.

Fine :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back