Creating New Nintenpedia Podcast, Accepting English Voices!

• Thread starter Jisenku
  • Start date
So I forgot about this for a lil blip

Here's our "checklist"

1) What are we going to be talking about? (News around the forum? general gaming news? Nintendo exclusively? etc.)
2) Scripting it out to some end (@Sky and @BlueJ)
3) How much improv should there be?
4) Bumpers (involves @BlueJ either using basic bumpers or finding a new DAW ;~;)
5) Title Cover (@BlueJ unless anybody else likes designing logos)
6) Transcription (@BlueJ)

@Deepak I never listened to your audio btw I have no idea why tho
when will u be recording exactly?

when will u be recording exactly?
That's the thing, we need to get our scripts ready and our plan in motion before we can ever think about recording

That's the thing, we need to get our scripts ready and our plan in motion before we can ever think about recording
I meant when as in what time not what day.

I meant when as in what time not what day.
Cuz offline school is only two days a week and im almost fully caught up with my class. So I would join but............time zones ;~;

Cuz offline school is only two days a week and im almost fully caught up with my class. So I would join but............time zones ;~;
Yeah we need to figure that out, what's your time zone? GMT+? Mine is GMT+5:00

Yeah we need to figure that out, what's your time zone? GMT+? Mine is GMT+5:00
I'm in IST (GMT+5:30) but I have online school for most of the day. I think weekends would work the best.

I'm in IST (GMT+5:30) but I have online school for most of the day. I think weekends would work the best.
oh for god sake why can't you be anywhere else lmaoooo. It's night when it's day for you. It's day for me when it's night for you... OOF

oh for god sake why can't you be anywhere else lmaoooo. It's night when it's day for you. It's day for me when it's night for you... OOF
Oh ok! I’ll just completely relocate to a new location so that we can make this podcast!

• Funny
Reactions: phofufury, Jisenku and Mizunil
Oh ok! I’ll just completely relocate to a new location so that we can make this podcast!
Or just manually change the timezone system! :locktopic:

• Funny
Reactions: phofufury, Deepak and Jisenku
Thanks! Make sure to be somewhere else by Thursday, we have a tight schedule, no time to say goodbye to your friends!

• Funny
Reactions: phofufury and Mizunil
Possible script ideas:
Crash bandicoot 4 switch
New snes nes games
Overcooked 2 free trial
Animal crossing festivale event

Reactions: Jisenku
Possible script ideas:
Crash bandicoot 4 switch
New snes nes games
Overcooked 2 free trial
Animal crossing festivale event

Not any indie games coming out soon that need more attention or anything like that? I feel like that topic could be worth a lot more than news everyone is already talking about

Not any indie games coming out soon that need more attention or anything like that? I feel like that topic could be worth a lot more than news everyone is already talking about
That's where you come in! I'm not really updated on upcoming indie games and stuff. Or anything non-nintendo.

That's where you come in! I'm not really updated on upcoming indie games and stuff. Or anything non-nintendo.

Just more thinking about things that would be unique. Everyone talks about the major games, everyone talks about updates/events for those major games. We have nothing new to bring to the table for those topics, no first looks, nothing.

So, we need a reason for people to listen, and I feel like the best option for that would be to focus on things not many people talk about, or talk about in passing. Sure the major stuff can be mentioned too, but having a focus on them might not be the best idea

Just more thinking about things that would be unique. Everyone talks about the major games, everyone talks about updates/events for those major games. We have nothing new to bring to the table for those topics, no first looks, nothing.

So, we need a reason for people to listen, and I feel like the best option for that would be to focus on things not many people talk about, or talk about in passing. Sure the major stuff can be mentioned too, but having a focus on them might not be the best idea
Yeah, so add that in the script! You would know more about indie games than us so it's best if you write that part of the script

Reactions: Jisenku, phofufury and 28142
i could possibly help, tho i cant mic cuz i dont got one lol, but maybe help with scripts? or ideas for scripts? i could be the news finder, if thats a thing lol

Exactly, we need to make sure that this podcast is unique in a lot of ways so that people will be intrigued to listen to it. Talk about certain speculations and take an analytical look at what may come next from Nintendo. Talking about indie games will really help us too since AAA games from Nintendo are always being talked about, but we still need to talk about the AAA games too, just not excessively.

i could possibly help, tho i cant mic cuz i dont got one lol, but maybe help with scripts? or ideas for scripts? i could be the news finder, if thats a thing lol
If you are a good web crawler and can get multiple sources/direct from Nintendo that would be pretty cool. :)

Reactions: phofufury
If you are a good web crawler and can get multiple sources/direct from Nintendo that would be pretty cool. :)
what if its not directly from Nintendo, but from other trusted sites?

what if its not directly from Nintendo, but from other trusted sites?
That's why I said multiple sources/direct

the slash is another way of saying "or"

Reactions: phofufury
That's why I said multiple sources/direct

the slash is another way of saying "or"
ik, i misread lol

Back