Cutest Pokémon?

• Thread starter slayerofslayablethings
  • Start date
its gotta be evee,Pikachu and mew,eeve:because he has six or seven different evolutions,pikachu:he was the first pokemon that Ash got plus he's in every one of the animes of pokemon and mew:yet so small but has some massive power and is shy sometimes and just cute.

The cutest Pokemon to me are either Oshawott, Goomy, Eevee, or Pichu. Seriously. Those 4 Pokemon make the
4 Cute-ateers! I have a feeling that they are the Pokemon sons/daughters of the god of cuteness (AKA my 3 year old cousin). Seriously though, they were so cute in the anime :)

IMO koffing is too cute
250px-109Koffing.png
then banette, espurr, and chimchar

Eevee
Igglypuff
Espurr
Oshawatt
Tynamo
Koffing
Pikachu
Axew
Gible

Oh gosh I can't choose on :(

tumblr_mnykxv0Q2C1s0ha57o1_500.gif

There's no way you can look at this gif and say Pikachu isn't the cutest thing in existence, just watching it eat that cotton candy gives me diabetes...

I think Drifloon is the cutest pokemon. I mean, look at that cute face and those cute little spindly arms!..........Just waiting to carry you away into an unknown place you'll never get out of! :D

Shinx! It is like the cutest thing ever!! :) ( not being bias as Luxray is my fave pokemon ever )! 2nd would have to be glaceon, undoubtably he most beautiful Eeveelution and the cutest! 3rd place is taken by the rare jirachi! It's jut plain cute and that's all I have to say on the matter lol!
I also have a strange love for turtwig and also love Shaymin/ mew

Cleffa! :rotfl:

The cutest pokémon would have to be pichu, runner ups would be emolga and cyndaquil.

1. Pancham - my heart just melted when I saw this thing.
2. Eevee - always one of the cutest.
3. Shinx - I just love that smile:).

For me, the cutest of pokemon are cyndaquil. Pikachu and igglybuff...this only ranking of top cutest I chose, stil had a lot cute pokemon like mew, pichu and oshawott..

Drifloon, Eevee, and Chingling are all so cute ^>^

A lot of pokemon are really cute, but I think the cutest is Shinx ;).
250px-403Shinx.png

Minchino:love:

Drifloon, Eevee, and Chingling are all so cute ^>^
Eevee has many evolutions.. How about them ,do you think they are cute?? For me the cutest on for eevee evolution is glaceon and flareon..

Back