PkMn XY/ORAS D4rkDragon's Import X/Y Shop !

• Thread starter D4rkDragon
  • Start date
I know you're a bit backed up at the moment, but I'm extremely satisfied with my Ralts.

Do you do competitive shiny breeding?

Sorry, but I am not good at breeding Pokemon for competitive battle. But I'm still happy that you're satisfied with your Ralts.

Sorry, but I am not good at breeding Pokemon for competitive battle. But I'm still happy that you're satisfied with your Ralts.

Alrighty, I was just wondering ahaha. Thanks again.

Reactions: D4rkDragon
Alrighty, I was just wondering ahaha. Thanks again.

You're welcome ! ;)

When can we transfer?

When can we transfer?

Dunno. I haven't finished transferring your Pokemons because:
1. Nintendo's PokeBank/Transfer servers are DAMN floppy, and trolling me with those 006-XXXX errors
2. Nintendo trolls me saying that the Legal (Not Legit, Neither Hacked) Pokemons that I have to transfer aren't Legal.

So, this is running on my nerves you see...
But I'll tell you when I will be done with those issues...

Edit: Now, it crashed while transferring the Kyurems to my game card... It's getting worse every instant...

Reactions: ShinyLatios
Dunno. I haven't finished transferring your Pokemons because:
1. Nintendo's PokeBank/Transfer servers are DAMN floppy, and trolling me with those 006-XXXX errors
2. Nintendo trolls me saying that the Legal (Not Legit, Neither Hacked) Pokemons that I have to transfer aren't Legal.

So, this is running on my nerves you see...
But I'll tell you when I will be done with those issues...

Edit: Now, it crashed while transferring the Kyurems to my game card... It's getting worse every instant...
Once you manage to get the Ditto sent, would you mind transferring that to me?

Once you manage to get the Ditto sent, would you mind transferring that to me?

The Ditto... Do you mean a 6IV Ditto ?

can i get one ?

Ok! PS: I'll tell you about that Ditto through MP.

Sorry for the double-post, found what's wrong with the imports.
I have searched on Google why some legal Pokemons can't get past the "PokeCheck", and find that their PokeCheck system isn't 100% perfect coded.

Yes. In fact, I have found that there's users complaining about their Legendaries /or Event Pokemon can't get past the system, and this is because there have been some issues with the PokeCheck system.

However, what's interesting, is that (for example) a tool-generated Dialga or Celebi can get past the system.

So, I'll keep checking what's wrong with the Pokemons you all asked, and I'll tell you when I will have some fresh news.

Back