Desolate Coasts Gym

• Thread starter FirstSerpent
  • Start date
alright than in 7 hours from now, since i'll be out when you get home.

alright than in 7 hours from now, since i'll be out when you get home.
Let me know when you're free, then.

@FirstSerpent
i'm ready now, i'll be using oras megas, that no problem right? Also which fc of the 2 do i have to add?

@FirstSerpent
i'm ready now, i'll be using oras megas, that no problem right? Also which fc of the 2 do i have to add?
If we're playing using ORAS megas, the one on the right.
I took a little nap and overslept. :facepalm:
I'll get online in a bit. ^^

no problem will be there shortly.

whaat, that wasn't me who lost connection :(

whaat, that wasn't me who lost connection :(
You sure?
It's not a huge problem, regardless. Re-do?

it said the connection with the other player was interrupted, than it finished the turn and your latios died and then it ended. And you werent online in my friend list anymore.

umh, yes, ok but just a battle again, trying to replicate the turns would be difficult.

umh, yes, ok but just a battle again, trying to replicate the turns would be difficult.
I'm connected? I see two other people online, but you're off. o.o
Hold on. I'll re-connect.

@FirstSerpent
i was still connected to the internet after the battle cause i saw other friends online, i'll reconnect, but give me a minute i have to go to the bathroom now. :s

@FirstSerpent
i was still connected to the internet after the battle cause i saw other friends online, i'll reconnect, but give me a minute i have to go to the bathroom now. :s
That's rather odd. I was online.
Are you sure you didn't see a ranger on your PSS?

@FirstSerpent
Good game.

@FirstSerpent
yep, expect a rematch one of these days.
You didn't do well the first time, but after just one match you did much better. I guess you knew what to expect, haha.
I'm looking forward to seeing how much stronger you get. :giggle:

i actually had the feeling the first battle went better, having more of the element of surprisse, and my diancie not dead or crippeld

i actually had the feeling the first battle went better, having more of the element of surprisse, and my diancie not dead or crippeld
You hadn't really managed to knock out my Pokemon though, had you?

I challenge you! :3

Back