Digimon: Digital Saviors

• Thread starter Frisk
  • Start date
Slayerdramon and brakedramon DNA digivolve into
th
Examon

Examon says to naruto Don't try to reason with leviamon it will eat you...

Shoji then shouts 'REASON WITH IT REASON WITH IT'

Naruto threw a rock at everyone who was planning on attacking the Leviamon. "CALM THE HECK DOWN GUYS! I SWEAR IF ANYONE ATTACKS WHILE I'M UP HERE!" The Leviamon calmed down after this. "See guys communication is everything!"

1. Nori kicks Shoji in the head and it knocks him out (nori being on the school soccer team:p)

Nori Yells to Naruto Move quick Leviamon is about to eat you

Leviamon Flips Naruto up and opens his mouth

'How many times do I have to say it before I get to your thick skulls, I can't feel pain so to please you I close my eyes, now can I stop pretending now?'

"So, now that this thing is outnumbered, let's kick its butt!" Takuya said.

"Impmon, on my mark."

Naruto sighed as he fell towards the Leviamon. "You had your chance! Now it's time to go back to the abyss! Believe it!" Naruto placed a card into his digivice. Tentomon digivolved into Wizarmon! "Thunder cloud! Everybody attack!" Naruto kicked the Leviamon back away from him.

''Alright DoruGreymon, you heard what Naruto said, attack!''

'Gaogamon do whatever I guess, Gods do I hate incompetent people'

(I thought tentomon was supposed to Digivolve into kabuterimon XD)

(Idk i'm just reading things off of the digiwiki. also i has a really cool idea that is totally awesome.)

(I thought tentomon was supposed to Digivolve into kabuterimon XD)
(multiple paths I guess)

"Impmon! Attack now!"

Nori Jumps ontop of Examon

Takuya jumps onto ShineGreymon. "Come on guys! We can do this!" Takuya said.

Naruto landed next to Wizarmon. "Ready to try Operation Lightning storm Wizarmon?"
"Ready when you are Naruto."
"Let's do this Wizarmon! Thunder cloud!" (Persona if you don't like what i'm about to say let me know. If you don't like it just act like it never happened.) As Naruto ran towards Leviamon he carefully caught the ball lf lightning and jumped into the air. Mega Evolution! Naruto evolved into... Lightning Rasengan Naruto! (Coevolution great idea right. Just to make it our own.) Naruto was now surrounded by a golden lightning shroud as he punched the Leviamon the lightning trippled the force and damage. The Leviamon was flung at the Mega Digimon.)

Nori Thinks wow they haven't asked me how im controlling two digimon

Back