Digital Movie Codes

• Thread starter Dark Link
  • Start date
Dark Link

Dark Link

The Forgotten Soul
Towns Folk
So I've just been sitting around and organizing stuff, when I realized I had a small stack of codes that are redeemable for movies; Not sure if anyone wants them, but here's some in case you're interested. I think a base price of 100 Play Coins is reasonable for each film, but I'm willing to negotiate. Trailer is provided for your convenience. :p

*Note: All films are compatible with the Movies Anywhere App, which links movies you buy from iTunes, Amazon Prime Video, VUDU, Google Play, and Fandango Now. Must be a U.S. Resident and 13+ of age. (However I assume you could just make a U.S. account if you live anywhere else?)

Love these guy a lot, if you're a fan of the show, or your looking for a great laugh, try this movie out. :p

Basically a love letter to any Spider-Man fan, really shows how Miles Morales is more than a clone of the typical friendly neighborhood hero.

Honestly not that bad, more directed to a younger audience, but still a great movie. :p
(I wonder what Tails looked like before the redesign. :redpanda:)

Kinda a wacky, but still true and original sequel to the previous film. Really funny and crude humor if you enjoyed the original or have seen something similar like Shaun of The Dead.
Lemme know if your interested. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Marc, Jisenku and Deepak
So I've just been sitting around and organizing stuff, when I realized I had a small stack of codes that are redeemable for movies; Not sure if anyone wants them, but here's some in case you're interested. I think a base price of 100 Play Coins is reasonable for each film, but I'm willing to negotiate. Trailer is provided for your convenience. :p

*Note: All films are compatible with the Movies Anywhere App, which links movies you buy from iTunes, Amazon Prime Video, VUDU, Google Play, and Fandango Now. Must be a U.S. Resident and 13+ of age. (However I assume you could just make a U.S. account if you live anywhere else?)

Love these guy a lot, if you're a fan of the show, or your looking for a great laugh, try this movie out. :p

Basically a love letter to any Spider-Man fan, really shows how Miles Morales is more than a clone of the typical friendly neighborhood hero.

Honestly not that bad, more directed to a younger audience, but still a great movie. :p

Kinda a wacky, but still true and original sequel to the previous film. Really funny and crude humor if you enjoyed the original or have seen something similar like Shaun of The Dead.
I didnt know there was a movie for impractical jokers :eyes: .

• Funny
Reactions: phofufury
I didnt know there was a movie for impractical jokers :eyes: .
Yeah, a lot of my friends say the same, released back in February, great movie. :D

Reactions: Deepak
I would buy Sonic the Hedgehog, but you can clearly see I'm 4 months too early (damn age limits)

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Jisenku and Deepak
Holy frick I need to SAVE for Into the Spiderverse

seriously guys this is a really great deal

Reactions: Dark Link

im interested, how low would you be willing to negotiate for Impractical Jokers and Sonic?

im interested, how low would you be willing to negotiate for Impractical Jokers and Sonic?
damn it I wanted sonic

• Funny
Reactions: Jisenku
damn it I wanted sonic
You know you could go ahead and buy it because @phofufury doesn't have enough for both of them :eyes:

Sorry for the late reply, I'll offer it to you for 150 Play Coins, consider it a bundle deal. Would that be fine? :p

Reactions: phofufury and Jisenku
Sorry for the late reply, I'll offer it to you for 150 Play Coins, consider it a bundle deal. Would that be fine? :p
thats a great deal! tho, ik someone else wants sonic, so i'll trade that for Zombieland, also, is it possible that you could reserve these for me, so i could get enough for them?

thats a great deal! tho, ik someone else wants sonic, so i'll trade that for Zombieland, also, is it possible that you could reserve these for me, so i could get enough for them?
You already have enough for both movies.:eyes:

You already have enough for both movies.:eyes:
no, its the prize money i have for the NintenPedia Writing Shop Contest, i cant spend that lol

no, its the prize money i have for the NintenPedia Writing Shop Contest, i cant spend that lol
i litterally just saw how much pc i got..........yesterday i only had 160.....but today i have 270??

i litterally just saw how much pc i got..........yesterday i only had 160.....but today i have 270??
Referral reward kicked in.

Reactions: phofufury
@Dark Link i'll buy those movies then for 150 pc! Impractical Jokers and Zombieland Double Tap. i'll send my pc right now.

Reactions: Dark Link and Deepak
hacker

• Funny
Reactions: Jisenku and phofufury
give me spooder man now

The code works, was sent very quickly, and the movie can be added to:

Movies Anywhere
iTunes
Prime Video
VUDU
Xfinity
Verizon
DirecTV
Google Play (Now Youtube)
Microsoft Movies & TV
FANDANGO NOW

When selecting which service you want to redeem it on, even if you only plan on redeeming it in VUDU, go on ahead and choose Movies Anywhere, and just redeem it in VUDU on the Movies Anywhere site.

~BTW, if you have any more codes I will grind some Play Coins for it :3~

I still have Sonic The Hedgehog if anyone wants to buy it. \o/

Back