Disgaea X Final Fantasy

• Thread starter Frisk
  • Start date
Frisk

Frisk

Keyblade Wielders
Banned User
Welcome to my awesome crossover rp! This rp will bring a new feeling to the final fantasy and disgaea universe itself. Please use the template below to create your character:

Name
Personality (personality will determine your class)
Extra Details

Alright! Let's get this underway!

Characters:
Makoto - Lancer
Aris
Cal
Azura
Ayros
Jay
Cire

Last edited:
Can I join?

Anybody can! :p

Name: Cal Robert
Personality: Calm and hates to lose. Most of all he loves bombs. With his saying "I WON'T STOP FIGHTING TILL MY LAST BREATH!"and he will go to the Moutan. To blow of steam. Cal killed Jay's parents

Last edited:
And shy ....... Well if your his aponint

Not so much

This looks awesome if it's okay I'll join @PersonaWildCard
Name: Aris Kaguya
Personality: Aris is very to himself, he has trouble talking to people and takes his anger out on enemies. He has trouble making friends and trusting others. He is very intelligent and can think faster and more logical than an average human, for every battle he makes a plan and if things go wrong he releases his rage in one swing.
Extra Details: He was abandoned as a child and doesn't know his parents. He has lived off the street with no protection other than his rapier his first and beloved weapon.

How many people do we need?

I'd like to start with at least 5 people, if possible. But if no one else joins at the moment I could work with just us three.

Name: Makoto Yumi
Personality: Hes kind of a rash thinker, who usually does things without thinking first, but his heart is in the right place. He puts safety of others before his own and he always protects his friends. Also, he's always had a thing for lances.
Extra Details: didn't always have his father around, and his mother died, so he kinda had to take care of himself.

Name: Azura yamamoto.
Personality: Azura is a short tempered, head strong person who values his comrades lives more than his own. He prefers to fight with a greatsword(if those aren't in final fantasy just a longsword)
Extra info: Azura's family was killed by bandits when he was 7. After that he spent all his energy into becoming stronger so something like that could never happen to him again. (Just letting everyone know i have never played a final fantasy game before.)

Ayros Feron (Ancestor of Lightning Feron)
Male
Rash and bold, Ayros prefers to take any approach that can lead to fighting, and yet, he somehow has the lives of a cat, managing to win or escape most battles unharmed. He prefers to get the first strike, which may be why he's so quick to make decisions.
Ayros was adopted at childbirth, when his parents were killed moments after he was born. The only thing he knows of his family is one crystal...he was takin in by the Rebellion after the rebels managed to fight their way to him, but alas, everyone else was gone...

@Bandana Boy why do I feel you made a reference to final fantasy xiii? :D

"Feron" is always my RPing character's last name because of that game xD

Hey Persona let's get this started if your ready

Hmm...Kay then. We've got way more that I thought we'd start off with.

The day started off like any other, Makoto was polishing his lance, Azura and Aris were both sparring with each other, Cal was working on bombs, and Ayros was doing inventory...

(Real quick just letting everyone know that great swords are 2 meters long and 2 handed) "Hahaha" Everyone turned to see Aris's sword flying through the air. "That's 10 wins each."

"Nice!" Ayros said, pocketing random things out of the stockade of items. "Now get to 20 while I find out where we put the golden things..."

"Well then let's continue Aris ." Azura said as he equiped his great sword.

Aris swung his rapier with skill and ease remembering Azura's pattern '15-14 to me' Aris whispers not liking the people staring.

Back